Page 3 of 164 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Federation MTT Droid Carrier

Re: Trade Federation MTT - 2012 Hint?!

Quote Originally Posted by Blight

Perfectly said- bring on the MTT! I think they could design it, as someone else said, to hold 10-15 droids on racks and a pilot or two. That would be a great unexpected toy but does make some sense give TPM 3-D is coming out.
    Most wanted: Kitster, Wald, and Han Solo- Ceremony (I won't acknowledge the recent Vintage version...)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Satan
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackRook
    I didn't think that was a strong hint at all. If anything, it was a dismissive "yeah, sure, maybe, would be fun, but we'll see!" The guy seemed to be expressing his personal opinion, not giving any kind of hint on whether or not Hasbro has one planned.
    You are absolutely correct Sir!
    Large brown plastic boxes fail at retail - see the clearanced Sandcrawler for proof.

A Mini Rig version would be beyond awesome, however!
    When did the Sandcrawler get clearanced? I don't remember that ever going for less than full price and now it is quite expensive...
    Most wanted: Kitster, Wald, and Han Solo- Ceremony (I won't acknowledge the recent Vintage version...)

Hmmmm....interesting if this will show up. The Lego one was really cool from a few years back.
    "I am not a committee!"

My feedback: http://threads.rebelscum.com/showfla...part=1#4020068

•    

This would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRook
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterjedi4612
    Except for the part where he gave the whole "I can't release anything at this time," line. That is almost always used when the answer to a question is yes but they're contractually obligated to decline any comments.
    Except he's not actually in charge, or is he one of the Q&A guys whose job is to confirm or deny information. It sounded to me more like he was just trying to cover himself in case he misspoke, since even saying "no, I don't think we're doing one" could get him in trouble.
    Well, that's true, but I think he sounds like he could be at least somewhat well informed because Hasbro's telling him what to sculpt, and maybe they told him why they wanted a new Battle Droid when we've already got a pretty decent mold from the last two years, or maybe he asked some of his co-workers. There could be any number of possibilities, I'm just trying to be optimistic because I'd love getting a decent enemy ground tank/vehicle.

After watching the video, I don't think he was hinting at an MTT for the immediate future, just expressing the possibility. I'm sure they've talked about all the possible vehicles they could do, but that doesn't mean they're currently developing the idea. Would be cool though.
    Wish List: Vedain, Velken, Barada, Yotts Orren, Barge Weequay, Shasa Tiel, Geezum, Gauron Nas Tal, Fozec, Tessek, Lobot, Bib Fortuna, Mercenary Pilot, Gailid, human skiff guard, Pote. (Underlined figure needs update).

I would definitely buy one!
    Manic depression is touchin' my soul.

I always wanted one of these, but now, I really don't know if I would buy one or not.

Excellent news!

They could include a Trade Federation Droid Carrier that comes out from the back.
    Make the MTT's Droid Rack removable so it can be attached to the Carrier.

Great idea Tyranusspotting!

Page 3 of 164 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast