Page 2 of 164 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Federation MTT Droid Carrier

Re: Trade Federation MTT - 2012 Hint?!

If it is the MTT then I guess I am not getting the big vehicle next year. This vehicle does not excite me at all. I am hoping something a little more aggressive myself. However, those of you that want this for your sake I do hope you get it....

I don't see this one moving as well as the Falcon or AT-AT. Just not iconic enough. If it does come out and sell poorly, I hope it doesn't kill plans for other BMF-type vehicles in the future.
    JTA: a wretched hive of scum and idiocy. You should be cautious.

Palp's feedback thread

I wouldn't say no if Hasbro were to release it, they'll have to pump out more Battle Droids for all of us to fill it up

Quote Originally Posted by Masterjedi4612
    Except for the part where he gave the whole "I can't release anything at this time," line. That is almost always used when the answer to a question is yes but they're contractually obligated to decline any comments.
    Except he's not actually in charge, or is he one of the Q&A guys whose job is to confirm or deny information. It sounded to me more like he was just trying to cover himself in case he misspoke, since even saying "no, I don't think we're doing one" could get him in trouble.
    Reader: Guys, enough with the Obi-Wans. Can we get a new cantina alien instead?
    Hasbro: Thanks for the comment! We can't get enough Obi-Wan either! We just might make that Cantina Obi-Wan you want! Stay tuned!

This one bores me and I dislike most things PT-related...I'd rather have a different brown vehicle filled with different kinds of droids.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRook
    I didn't think that was a strong hint at all. If anything, it was a dismissive "yeah, sure, maybe, would be fun, but we'll see!" The guy seemed to be expressing his personal opinion, not giving any kind of hint on whether or not Hasbro has one planned.
    You are absolutely correct Sir!
    Large brown plastic boxes fail at retail - see the clearanced Sandcrawler for proof.

A Mini Rig version would be beyond awesome, however!
    Big Sith Infiltrator for 2012!

I'd love to see it, but I agree that it's probably not coming. I think it could be pretty awesome, tricked out with lots of missile launchers and guns. And, of course, a deployable rack for battle droids.

Ah well......

Quote Originally Posted by Scockery
    BIg problem with it, besides being a bad guy item, is that it's whole feature requires having a bunch of Battle Droid action figures that either won't be included, making it unappealling as a purchase to anyone but hardcore collectors, or will be included, which means reducing its scale or pricing it at $300.
    its going to be out of scale, hasbro wont dare release it in scale.
    Get well soon, Artie Lange!!! wwwwwwaaaaaahhhh!!!

If this gets made, a 2017 Sail Barge is a lock.
    WANTED FIGURES: Elan Sleazebaggano, Clegg Lars, Shimi Skywalker, Boba Fett - Child (Resculpt) , Clone Trooper - Training Fatigues (Resculpt), Anakin Skywalker - AOTC (Resculpt), Obi-Wan Kenobi - AOTC (Resculpt), Holographic Clone Trooper (Phase I), RC-1262 (Clone Wars), RC-1207 (Clone Wars), RC-1140 (Clone Wars), RC-1138 (Clone Wars - Resculpt)

I am fairly certain we will see this... I am also fairly certain we have only seen the tip of the iceberg on TPM releases... its been too long since a real SW film was in theaters, people forget... its gonna be huge... even the special editions had huge promo and that was for 1 spring... we are talking a dedicated film for each year, probably with 6 mo later DVD release... the Hasbro lineup is gonna be pretty substantial I think...

Page 2 of 164 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast