Page 164 of 164 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164
Results 1,631 to 1,639 of 1639

Thread: Trade Federation MTT Droid Carrier

Bit of a longshot this far on, but is anyone able to provide a high quality scan of the decal sheet (or the actual decal sheet). Picked up a second one after getting into BF2 and while new in box, had the sticker sheet missing :/
    In my book, experience outranks everything.

Wish this would get a re-release in the CIS blue colors of TCW.

eBay and spray paint are your friends.

This will never get rereleased. It was a failure in sales. It broke over the $100 mark that the AT-TE and AT-AT had managed to stay under. And even though it was a good toy that was well made, it just was not an iconic vehicle like the BMF or AT-AT were. Even I was able to pass on this one, even when it was on sale at Marshalls for $40. Why? Because I had run out of room for things like this, and wasn't going to add to the clutter for a MTT.

I did like how it had that droid fighter that sold separately.

This was such a weird release. I know we were in like a strange 3D Walmart line/quasi-end of VC/some 5POA stuff time but even with TPM back in theaters it still felt like it was out of left field.

Considering the support needed for the barge, this has got to be dead last on their revival minds. lol
    I'm sure it has/had its supporters, but yes it was an odd choice. I never once wanted it. In theory it's great for action oriented displays and play, and house tons of "built-in" troops. But I feel one of the other larger Tanks would have been a better choice. Something that actually shoots and rolls over wreckage etc. As opposed to a boring lump of cargo hauler.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Growing up with TPM as ‘my Star Wars’ when I was 6, I loved the MTT and battle droids, so was glad to see it released. I have similar views as above towards Jabba’s Barge or the Sandcrawler. They were the brown lumps that weren’t exciting lol.

I suppose it's all on one's point of view. But a lot more happens on the Barge than the MTT. All it did was show up and expel Battle Droids. It wasn't even in a pivotal scene was it? Like someone going inside to sabotage it, or a duel in or on it.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

That was the appeal as a kid. The fact these spewed out a seemingly limitless army of cool looking droids to fight the good guys made them rather interesting. The barge came across as a location rather than vehicle to me. Sure we see it moving a bit, but being stationary and having so much action take place inside it I never saw it as a cool vehicle like the MTT or even something like the Falcon. Definately all point of view and what SW you grew up with. I do hope that barge project works out though for those who want it. I’ve never been one of those petty fans that say something shouldn’t be made just because I don’t want it. I know for many it’s an iconic as hell vehicle.

Its nice seeing them in Battlefront 2.

Page 164 of 164 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164