Page 1 of 79 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Naboo N-1 Starfighter - 2012

Naboo N-1 Starfighter - 2012

Confirmed via the Q&A at Imperial Shipyards, we have an "all new" Naboo N-1 Starfighter coming next year.

What do you think about the release? I'm surprised that it's not just a reissue of the original, as that was a pretty nice release for 1999!
    40+ YEARS of 3.75" collecting, 3.75" should always drive the line!

Re: Naboo N-1 Starfighter - 2012

I'm still not clear on what was wrong with the old one that they felt the need to make an entirely new one. Whatever the problem was, couldn't they have just retooled a part of it? It seems like a waste.
    Reader: Guys, enough with the Obi-Wans. Can we get a new cantina alien instead?
    Hasbro: Thanks for the comment! We can't get enough Obi-Wan either! We just might make that Cantina Obi-Wan you want! Stay tuned!

I might buy one, maybe. I think it's a pretty cool ship.
    Manic depression is touchin' my soul.

I guess we can count on a retooled cockpit. A working droïd socket would be a dream come true but i'm not holding my breath.

A sliding forward canopy would be good too.

cool,it needed an update.those soft engines would always warp.hoping for a droid socket
    Rules to live by in Iraq: "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."

There are only a couple of things they could do to improve this already awesome ship:
    • Real chrome plating

A cockpit which slides forward like in the movie

Exchangeable Astromech Droid Domes (include several)

Perhaps a latter which also works as a base to elevate the ship

As my old N-1 is long gone, I might get ONE. I actually like how sleek this thing looks.
    Are you very mechanical? Well, I was just wondering if you could tell me where this goes? See I wasn’t really online when they were programming us for logic repairs. Usually I can figure it out but these old R5′s are kinda built backwards, know what I mean? Heh! No, you don’t know what I mean…

I never got one of the originals and have always really wanted one. Im totally in!
    "The ability to speak does not make one intelligent." - A wise man

Feedback Thread!: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1005743-4/#post18189030

I wonder if we'll get a repainted 09 TCW Vulture Droid to go with TPM and this Starfighter.

That would be very wise of Hasbro, Orangepeace. They have shown a surprising amount of wisdom today. May they continue that.
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

Page 1 of 79 1231151 ... LastLast