Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: G8-R3 (R5-A7) WalMart exclusive figure

G8-R3 (R5-A7) WalMart exclusive figure

Not really sure but it looks like there is either a WM multi-pack, or a series of WM basic figures. But the R5 unit that was fixing the Queen's starship is coming.
    40+ YEARS of 3.75" collecting, 3.75" should always drive the line!

Re: R5-A7 WalMart exclusive figure

Another R5...I am sorely lacking in droids, so this is very good.
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

Another Exclusive! Noooooooo!

This is the last droid from the Queen's ship that hasn't been made into a toy, right?

I'm glad it's BAD parts.

I will get this one . . . IF it is sold by itself, and if I can find it. The local Walmart here in Manhattan Kansas has been preaty bad with exclusives the last few years . . .

<s>With a few of these Wal-Mart exclusive figures popping up, I wonder if another Tin set is on the way? Or an exclusive Blu-Ray figure set?</s>

**EDIT** Apparently its going to be an exclusive WAVE for Wal-Mart. Hopefully R5 here will be easy to find.
    Are you very mechanical? Well, I was just wondering if you could tell me where this goes? See I wasn’t really online when they were programming us for logic repairs. Usually I can figure it out but these old R5′s are kinda built backwards, know what I mean? Heh! No, you don’t know what I mean…

ANOTHER astromech! this is totally getting out of hand. Astromech, are going to coquer the star wars toyline! Eh, I will buy it anyway. lol.
    Satele Shan. Epic, and smokin.

Quote Originally Posted by ZinnToa
    ANOTHER astromech! this is totally getting out of hand. Astromech, are going to coquer the star wars toyline! Eh, I will buy it anyway. lol.
    ... if they throw in a few more R1, R4, and R3s I can live with that.

Photo from SirStevesGuid.com
    Looks like a straight repaint (not complaining, its as to be expected).
    Are you very mechanical? Well, I was just wondering if you could tell me where this goes? See I wasn’t really online when they were programming us for logic repairs. Usually I can figure it out but these old R5′s are kinda built backwards, know what I mean? Heh! No, you don’t know what I mean…

This is a cool addition, not overly exciting though, I won't pay full whack for it.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast