Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: G8-R3 (R5-A7) WalMart exclusive figure

It's also possible that the spayer ran out of paint and they couldn't or didn't stop production until it was too late. Thus a number not having the paint there.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

The extra silver on the front was probably meant to go on the rear vents. What are the chances of 2 mistakes on one figure?

Quote Originally Posted by Quatermass View Post
    The extra silver on the front was probably meant to go on the rear vents. What are the chances of 2 mistakes on one figure?
    Actually the back is not missing any paint apps.
    In a related note here is a page with paint errors on Hot Wheels.
    Spencer?:>}
    Head Quartermaster of Wales (in Absentia)
    Feedback Page 1
    Feedback Page Duex
    Like Astrodroids ? Astromech Droid Collectors Thread Disney B.A.D. Parts

I had a black R2-X2 that had some missing silver panels at the bottom. I also saw an Y-Wing R5-F7 in Toys r Us once that was missing the top silver panels on the front half of its dome.

Like I siad, I think these are mostly cases where a certain sprayer in the line ran out of paint, so they just let the figures roll on. QC probably figured it was a big problem or didn't see it or didn't really care.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

I just grabbed an extra one of this guy.... at Five Below!?

Not sure if it's happening everywhere, but a local store got a single case of the WM exclusive wave.
    It's just the lack of a behind.

Feedback- http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1080783/

Yeah. And some are getting much more than one case.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon8fan View Post
    So...has anyone made Dorovio Bold's astromech from this figure yet? just needs a white round-dome w/ yellow panels...So simple, a caveman...I mean, Hasbro can do it!
    I'll try not to take that personally....

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425