Page 255 of 255 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255
Results 2,541 to 2,549 of 2549

Thread: Hasbro - Marvel Legends

A Stan Lee Marvel Legends figure is coming! Already up for pre-order at Target!

https://www.target.com/p/marvel-6--3...e/-/A-78325648

Quote Originally Posted by bob_solo View Post
    A Stan Lee Marvel Legends figure is coming! Already up for pre-order at Target!

https://www.target.com/p/marvel-6--3...e/-/A-78325648
    That does look amazing, but it says it’s going to ship in June!!?!?! Also, I had to do a chat and get an adjustment because even though I was paying with a red card, it was still charging me shipping which should be free. They said there was some glitch with the system so hopefully they get that fixed.

I'll stick with Standor, thanks.

"I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

No disrespect, but am I seemingly the only person alive who thinks a Stan Lee figure is incredibly boring?
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

I like that technically the Stan Lee figure is the chess player from the 1st Avengers movie which was clever of Hasbro to do. I'll probably pick him up if I see him, but I'm not going out of my way to pre-order or hunt for him. I mean delivery is not scheduled until June of 2020. Kind of early for a pre-order. I'll bet most people will even forget that they ordered him.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Quote Originally Posted by AgentClaret View Post
    No disrespect, but am I seemingly the only person alive who thinks a Stan Lee figure is incredibly boring?
    Boring yes...will I own him....yes? This is what happens when a toy line is firing on all cylinders. You buy stuff you didn't expect to buy.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Quote Originally Posted by AgentClaret View Post
    Sometimes my favorite figures are the "boring" ones
    My Feedback

I tried learning a foreign language by watching Star Wars in Spanish on DVD. I started with Phantom Menace, and quit after "Me Llamo Jar Jar Binks"

I never saw the "worthy" Captain America in any Walmart around me, and I go toy hunting a lot. Never caught it for MSRP online either. Now I see that on Brickseek the prices at local stores are marked down which probably means they are being put on clearance never to return. Of course it shows the prices as being lowered but zero stock at all the stores. Thanks for nothing Walmart and Hasbro for making this a Walmart exclusive. And "F" scalpers.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    I never saw the "worthy" Captain America in any Walmart around me, and I go toy hunting a lot. Never caught it for MSRP online either. Now I see that on Brickseek the prices at local stores are marked down which probably means they are being put on clearance never to return. Of course it shows the prices as being lowered but zero stock at all the stores. Thanks for nothing Walmart and Hasbro for making this a Walmart exclusive. And "F" scalpers.
    Worthy "Cap" just went live for the first time online on 10/14 at 6:00 PM PST/9:00 EST (after a botched launch the prior week). He's come back into stock at least once (that I know of), so I'd sign up for in-stock alerts (which is a nice idea in theory, but one that has only occasionally worked for me personally) and check in on the page every now and again. Here's the link:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/3XD338W7U...&selected=true

If nothing else, this recent online release will likely drive secondary market prices down, as the figure has now had a much wider release than the previous very limited stock that some stores received. So, best of luck!
    "I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." -Jane Austen

WTB: SSC PF Asajj Ventress (EE) & Asajj vs. Anakin Diorama (EE)

Page 255 of 255 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255