Page 254 of 255 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255 LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 2550

Thread: Hasbro - Marvel Legends

Got a Korg Grandmaster 2pack on clearance for $30 at Wal-Mart. Was kind of surprised to find it on clearance. But glad since I really only wanted Korg.
    I am member number 666. Execute order 66!

The whole 80th Anniversary section at my local Walmart is on clearance too. The section has been empty for a few weeks but they changed the price tags anyway. Seems odd... Like hey customers our ordering sucks, we cannot keep our shelves stocked, but here is a price you could have paid if we had merchandise... I hate Walmart...

My Walmart has sabers, and 4 black series figures...Solo Lando, Quira,DJ, and island Journey Rey. All at full price. Their idea of clearance price is a ML Mockingbird for 16.99. You guys get killer clearance deals elsewhere. Color me Jealous.
    Last edited by Lobotscomb; 09-15-2019 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xjsn View Post
    The whole 80th Anniversary section at my local Walmart is on clearance too. The section has been empty for a few weeks but they changed the price tags anyway. Seems odd... Like hey customers our ordering sucks, we cannot keep our shelves stocked, but here is a price you could have paid if we had merchandise... I hate Walmart...
    Your Walmart has an 80th anniversary section for Walmart? My Walmart’s don’t even have that.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight07 View Post
    Your Walmart has an 80th anniversary section for Walmart? My Walmart’s don’t even have that.
    Yeah, it was a whole 4-foot section two. I was shocked when it was set-up. Only ever saw the 2-packs and Cap figure. Cap and Juggy/Colossus 2-pack sold out lightning quick. Then Korg and Grandmaster. Then whole thing sat empty for weeks apart from Ghost and Luis 2-pack. Now its all on clearance with nothing there...

Quote Originally Posted by Zepp_Head View Post
    I dont know about everyone else, but I'm all caught up on Legends for now. But the urge to find new things is growing. Lol. Seems like next month we are due. Has anyone found the Walgreens exclusive Emma Frost yet? I feel like I read somewhere that Pulse had or has some exclusive Marvel figures, sold only on their site (perhaps only for Premium members). Did I imagine that?
    Emma was on the Walgreens website briefly. She was also on BBTS around the same time. Store reports are hit and miss. Dani Moonstar is also hitting stores sporadically.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Found my first Dani Moonstar. Just need 3 more of her. Emma Frost ordered and on the way as well. My 2019 list is almost done. X-Men 3-pack, X-Factor 2-Pack, Bro Thor and Iron Man Mark 85 and I'll be done. It's been an insane year, collected way more than I thought I would.

Next year I'm in for all X-men probably.

1. Vulture
    2. Dr. Doom
    3. Strong Guy
    4. Weapon X
    5. X-Man
    6. Morph

And we will see what else is revealed.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany

Found one Dani after hitting 5 Walgreens today. Still haven't seen Emma or Iron Man Doom. Everything is so clogged with Namor and Medusa I'm surprised any have restocked at all. Dani and Karma looks great but I need to figure out something different for Wolfsbane. She looks weird in that uniform. Did she ever actually use that costume?
    Hasbro Wishlist- ANH- Theron Nett (Red 10), ESB- Hobbie, ROTJ- Horton Salm (Grey Leader), Lt Telsj, Kier Santage
    and all the new Rogue One pilots, especially BLUE LEADER!

She never wore that uniform. It was a weird inclusion.
    “What’s a Star War?”

My ML 2020 so far....

1. Dr Doom
    2. Vulture
    3. Warpath
    4. Sunspot
    5. Strong Guy
    6. Weapon X
    7. Morph
    8. X-Man
    “What’s a Star War?”

Page 254 of 255 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255 LastLast