Page 252 of 254 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254 LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 2539

Thread: Hasbro - Marvel Legends

Quote Originally Posted by Kooshmeister View Post
    I'm stoked for Mr. Sinister, myself.
    Yeah, that one turned out better than I thought it was going to. When I saw it, there was no question it was coming home with me.

On the other hand, I got the Iron Man/Spider-Man two packs I ordered from Target, all totally damaged so they went back to the store, but I have to say, I was not as impressed as I thought I was going to be with it. I thought it would be kind of a cool "book-end" set, in that it has Iron Man that the whole MCU kicked off with, and then Spider-Man, whom they are for some reason really trying to peg as the next Iron Man, so from that standpoint I thought it would be a cool set. But, for $50, I thought it was just kind of meh. But that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Broem View Post
    Did Wal-Mart already release their Captain America Mjolnir exclusive?
    Yep. That one came out about 3 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by DutchVander View Post
    Its a good thing there no Star Wars stuff coming out right now because Marvel Legends is shredding my wallet all by itself. Some of the best figures ever but I wish they would've spread it out a bit! Classic Hulk from the two pack is one of the most awesome figures I've even seen. Alex Ross Thor and Cap are fantastic too although Thor doesn't want to stand up because of the weight of his cape. WWII Cap and Peggy Carter has been at the top of my MCU list for years and that set was worth the wait. All of the X-men stuff-Classic Iceman, Jim Lee Storm, Nightcrawler, Sinister, X-factor Cyclops, Colossus and Juggernaut, etc are all outstanding. I'm in Marvel heaven, (until my wife figures out how much they all were!)
    I know what you mean! And there's still the "Fat Thor" wave coming out in a couple of months! After that, I'd like to think I can put an end to my Marvel figs for a while. Of the stuff slated for next year, only She-Hulk interests me, and maybe Dr. Doom (although I bought an older ML version of him on amazon a while back, so I may skip the new one). I saved a few $$ by picking up a loose Korg & loose Executioner on ebay, avoiding a double of Hela & the Grandmaster, as I got the Collector/Grandmaster pack on ebay. I originally wasn't going to get the Collossus/Juggernaut & Iron Man/Iron Spider sets, but then I changed my mind. I also paid over $100 for an older ML Jean Grey, only to have them announce the three-pack a month later. Now, I can skip that one at least. For the most part, I only go for the movie figures, and I'm hoping we'll eventually see Wong, The Ancient One, and Quantum Suit Hulk (this should have been the second Endgame wave Build-a-figure instead of the basic version we got instead), all of which I'm surprised we have yet to see.

I agree. The first thing I did was pull off Spiderman’s masked head so I could try the Tom Holland head and the whole neck piece came out! I had to repair it. I also don’t understand the jacked up price. The accessories included are less plastic than most of the BAF pieces so why add an extra $10. These 2 packs should be $40.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight07 View Post
    Yeah, that one turned out better than I thought it was going to. When I saw it, there was no question it was coming home with me.

On the other hand, I got the Iron Man/Spider-Man two packs I ordered from Target, all totally damaged so they went back to the store, but I have to say, I was not as impressed as I thought I was going to be with it. I thought it would be kind of a cool "book-end" set, in that it has Iron Man that the whole MCU kicked off with, and then Spider-Man, whom they are for some reason really trying to peg as the next Iron Man, so from that standpoint I thought it would be a cool set. But, for $50, I thought it was just kind of meh. But that's just me.

I drove all over this weekend looking for Retro Storm to replace my messed up foot one. Since Hasbro won't. Every time I came across a full case, except her. I bought the whole wave when I first found them, they are all really nice figures. So the fact that some person is getting just her and leaving the rest is a sure sign of scalper behavior. Its so frustrating! I was lucky to find her when they first hit, and she ended up being messed up! By the way each Target is only getting one case of these, according to their device. Gamestop just gets a few random ones per store. Wal-Mart seems the best bet but man it feels like the POTF2 days hunting down Monkey Leia. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zepp_Head View Post
    I drove all over this weekend looking for Retro Storm to replace my messed up foot one. Since Hasbro won't. Every time I came across a full case, except her. I bought the whole wave when I first found them, they are all really nice figures. So the fact that some person is getting just her and leaving the rest is a sure sign of scalper behavior. Its so frustrating! I was lucky to find her when they first hit, and she ended up being messed up! By the way each Target is only getting one case of these, according to their device. Gamestop just gets a few random ones per store. Wal-Mart seems the best bet but man it feels like the POTF2 days hunting down Monkey Leia. Lol
    I always wonder if it's just one person going around buying them all up. I saw similar behavior this weekend when I was out and about with a Hot Wheels premium release. All the Walmart's in my area got in these large cardboard displays with several of this one Nissan race car packed with a team transport truck. Every Walmart I went to (about 5 of them) had only this one set gone and the rest of the wave virtually untouched. I also saw more evidence of the BS Rebel Fleet Trooper that was returned, but the figure swapped out for a $5 figure the probably bought at Five Below. Pretty much every Walmart I checked had this as well. Filthy savages!

Also, don't forget to check Best Buy as well. Not sure if they are supposed to get any, but they might.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

I got my Iron Man/Iron Spider 2-pack coming in the mail tomorrow. Hopefully my Hulk Wolverine 2-pack ships soon. After that, I'll be caught up with all my wants for a while.

I'll be waiting on the Fat Thor wave, X-Men 3-pack, and X-Factor 2-pack. All pre-ordered though. The only hunting I'll need to do is the New Mutants figure. I'm probably going to try to snag four of her.

This year is crossing so many figures off my list that next year will be interesting to see what I'm interested in. It might be a small list.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Nabbed Mr. Sinister without the Wendigo BAF piece off of eBay.
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

Iron Spider seems to have a better range of motion in the legs than the original release. Pretty happy with this 2-pack....other than the fact that we had to wait a year before they got both of these figures right.

Pretty crazy X-Men haul this year. My purchase account for half of my X-Men collection.

My remaining figures on my want list.

1. Comic Hulk
    2. FA Wolverine
    3. Cyclops Jacket
    4. Jean 3-pack
    5. Wolverine 3-pack
    6. Havok 2-pack
    7. Polaris 2-pack
    8. Dani Moonstar (x4)
    9. Bro Thor
    10. Iron Man Mark 5
    11. Worthy Captain America.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Page 252 of 254 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254 LastLast