Page 248 of 253 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 2522

Thread: Hasbro - Marvel Legends

Quote Originally Posted by greedo737 View Post
    6” scale? I’d be very interested!
    Pretty sure that set is 3.75" scale.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Not an action figure, but my Marvel Legends 1:1 scale Iron Man helmet I had on pre-order came in stock and is sitting in my Pile of Loot at BBTS. Really excited for it. Of course this is the day after I just had a Pile of Loot shipped to me, but oh well.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Pretty sure that set is 3.75" scale.
    Thanks. Yeah I looked it up after haha
    If the Rebels have obtained a complete technical read-out of this station it is possible, however unlikely, that they might find a weakness. . . and exploit it.

Got Hydro Man from Amazon today and I thought, huh, that box looks a little too short for a Marvel Legends figure. And it was. Because they had to fold the top down to make it fit. And then the back of each figure is all wavy from being compacted. Oh and one is completely crushed on the side. My Mysterio figures I got a couple of weeks ago in a separate box were also both completely crushed. It would sure be nice if Amazon gave two ****s.

I heard if you mark Amazon orders as "Gifts" then they package them better. Sad that it works that way. All packages should be treated the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Zepp_Head View Post
    I heard if you mark Amazon orders as "Gifts" then they package them better. Sad that it works that way. All packages should be treated the same.
    Unfortunately I did mark them as gifts and they came with nice little slips saying enjoy this gift (that’s completely smashed). I had heard that too though that they should be packed better if you mark them as such.
    Last edited by DarkKnight07; 07-14-2019 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkart99 View Post
    Has anyone heard of a re-release of Vision and/or the Vision/Scarlett Witch 2 Pack? It was never mass released because of TRU closing and itís impossible to buy from 3rd party vendors charging close to $200. O_o
    It was available last year through Entertainment Earth. Unfortunately, it's been sold out from there for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Picked up Rescue at Gamestop this afternoon. They had the whole wave. What's bad is that I will probably end up getting the entire wave to build the Hulk even though Rescue and Shuri are the only figures I want. Normally, I would get the War Machine, but honestly the proportions and design look to goofy and cartoon-y to me.
    War Machine and Beta Ray Bill are actually two of my favorite legends I've picked up in a long while. And Rhodey actually isn't top heavy at all that I've noticed.

Cue 90s Theme Song:

Cue Pryde of the X-Men theme song:

Last edited by Yodaminch; 07-15-2019 at 11:48 PM.

Page 248 of 253 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250 ... LastLast