Page 246 of 246 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246
Results 2,451 to 2,455 of 2455

Thread: Hasbro - Marvel Legends

Quote Originally Posted by Zepp_Head View Post
    Rogue has gotten expensive too. I passed her up so many times and now that theyve done these amazing versions of all the other Xmen, I want her .
    I noticed that as well. I think I'll probably just bite the bullet and get the Gamora and Nebula sooner rather than later. Their only a little higher price than MSRP. It's just a bitter pill to swallow when I could have had Nebula for $5.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    Very tempted to start collecting the X-Men 90s team.
    Do it....just don’t look at rogues price tag. Or cyclops. Although cyclops might be getting a re-release in a 3-pack with Jean and Wolverine. I really hope the rumors are true...with storm coming out in August and all the releases this year. Blue and Gold teams complete!
    “What’s a Star War?”

If you're gonna do it then get on it now before Jubilee, Gambit, Beast etc. are fetching the same prices as Rogue and Cyclops!
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Jean Grey, Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    Very tempted to start collecting the X-Men 90s team.
    Tell me about it, that new Storm is totally Awesome!

As much as I like the looks of them, and certain characters, I just cannot get into this bigger scale. For two reasons. But they're beautiful to look at.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Page 246 of 246 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246