Page 201 of 230 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2299

Thread: "New" Hasbro Marvel Legends

Quote Originally Posted by Coloring View Post
    I just don't care too much for the BaF.
    If you don't care too much for the BAF I wouldn't mind buying some pieces from you as I need to sit out most of this wave. Space and money are running low...

Quote Originally Posted by xjsn View Post
    If you don't care too much for the BAF I wouldn't mind buying some pieces from you as I need to sit out most of this wave. Space and money are running low...
    That could very possibly be arranged! Send me a PM when pre orders start going up on this wave.

Quote Originally Posted by Coloring View Post
    That could very possibly be arranged! Send me a PM when pre orders start going up on this wave.
    Dorkside has their pre-orders up for this wave already.

Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany

Doc Ock wave is up for pre-order on BBTS
    Hasbro Wishlist- ANH- Theron Nett (Red 10), ESB- Hobbie, ROTJ- Horton Salm (Grey Leader), Lt Telsj, Kier Santage
    and all the new Rogue One pilots, especially BLUE LEADER!

BBTS and DorkSide have listed a bunch of new ML stuff today.

What's up with the Mysterio wave? I only ever saw remnants at Gamestop. Did it ever hit Target, Walgreens or Walmart? Are there cases somewhere waiting to ship out soon? I've been waiting for a Mysterio figure for YEARS, and now it seems like that wave never really came, and is now gone.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight07 View Post
    What's up with the Mysterio wave? I only ever saw remnants at Gamestop. Did it ever hit Target, Walgreens or Walmart? Are there cases somewhere waiting to ship out soon? I've been waiting for a Mysterio figure for YEARS, and now it seems like that wave never really came, and is now gone.
    I am with you 100%; managed to spot remnants once at a Gamestop and never any where else. I have been hunting too. I also have wanted a good Mysterio for some time but I also have been hoping to score Noir and build Lizard. I think Hasbro is just pumping stuff out too fast and my local retailers are tripping over themselves ordering. I swear my local retailers only offer every third wave of figures. Missed the Warlock X-men too.

I am with you 100%; managed to spot remnants once at a Gamestop and never any where else. I have been hunting too. I also have wanted a good Mysterio for some time but I also have been hoping to score Noir and build Lizard. I think Hasbro is just pumping stuff out too fast and my local retailers are tripping over themselves ordering. I swear my local retailers only offer every third wave of figures. Missed the Warlock X-men too.
    A lot of those Warlock figures are still available by me. Shoot me a pm if you want me to grab some for you!
    dude, you got dirt all over my truck...
    I'm not too worried about it!

Quote Originally Posted by doubledown View Post
    A lot of those Warlock figures are still available by me. Shoot me a pm if you want me to grab some for you!
    I really appreciate the offer but I managed to get Cyke and that was the only one I was really interested in. In fact, someone over at TheFwoosh helped me with that. I really enjoy how the collecting community looks out for each other!

Dorkside has their pre-orders up for this wave already.
    Almost everything is up for preorder now - I didn't expect that! It sucks because just like you guys mentioned these things show up at retail with no rhyme or reason. With the lizard wave I didn't decide if I wanted to build him until after preorders were done and mysterio was impossible to find.

The thing that sucks about these preorders is that I was hoping theyd be spaced out, I wanted a handful of the spidey wave, the entire venom wave, and Magneto. Now I have to try to figure out which ones are gonna be HTF and get them on preorder just so I know I'm able to have them.

I was also considering that infinity war thor/groot/rocket 3 pack. Man... too much at once.

Page 201 of 230 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211 ... LastLast