Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback for JediEddy

Feedback for JediEddy

Please post feedback for purchases, trades and sells here.
    Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try!
    My Trade Feedback
    My Collection

Re: Feedback for JediEddy

Awesome & a pleasure to deal with! Great communication, super fast payment. Would definitely do again. Thanks & enjoy the maquette!

Sold Randy my RMQ Vader helmet. Great communication and a fast payment. A real pleasure to deal with.
    Thanks!

Randy is a A+ scummer and a asset to the boards. I would do business with him anytime!

Randy is a great person/customer..... super fast payment and stays on top of all communications. Randy bought a higher end statue from me. Do not hesitate to sell or purchase from him. Great guy!!! Please enjoy the statue.
    "I am a Jedi, like my father before me."

Randy is an excellent boardee and buyer. Thanks and it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Randy is awesome! He helped be obtain a SDCC exclusive Thanos mini bust and had it shipped to my house! Arrived in perfect order! Thanks Randy!
    ''Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' -- John Wayne
    my feedback
    "What is considered from a GG's point of view "near future"? " -- LightSword 07/08/13

Randy is great to deal with. Randy bought a Side Show Speeder Biker w/ Biker Scout and made payments on it. Randy always kept his word and the money was always in my account when he said it was going to be. Have no worries with this scummer!

Randy is a great customer. Fast communication and fast payments. What more can you ask for?
    "Fierfek!"

Randy was great to deal with!

I sold three .45 helmets to him (CloneTrooper, Gree, and Utapau CloneTrooper). The transaction went great and he provided quick communication.
    Biggs Darklighter at FX-Sabers
    Feedback | Collection

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast