Page 3 of 132 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Seattle Store Reports Part 17

Re: Seattle Store Reports Part 17

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDub
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Eeth_Koth
    I'll be that way tomorrow anyway; if I see it, I'll grab it.

Thought we were all on a "if you see W7, snipe it" thing...
    Yeah, I probably should've grabbed it.
    If anyone finds W7 and doesn't need it, there's bound to be someone here who's looking for it. At the least, I would say the most important figures are Han and Barriss, since they're not being carried forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Prawn
    Northgate Target is getting Wave 7 in, but they are selling out quickly. I got Han and the RFT on Friday afternoon, the rest were already gone. I checked again on Monday morning and saw an Endor Capture Luke that wasn't there before, evidence another Wave 7 case had come in.
    Personally, it sounds like they got one case in and are putting it out piece by piece. If you found dupes of the same character than they may have got in more than one case - with the assortments being one of each, that's the only positive way to determine multiple cases.

I found and snagged Vintage wave 7 at Redmond Target this morning so that I can return the other set I have to Bellevue TRU @$11.99. If anyone wants the wave at those prices (saves gas, I guess), I can meet you there.

Chris
    Wants:</font><font color="#00FF00">Titanium: Clone Wars Gunship, Green Jedi Starfighter, Imperial Shuttle. Titanium Ultras: Snowspeeder, Slave I. Figures: Utaupau Clone Troopers

After noticing yesterday that Fred Meyer is running clearance on vehicles, battlepacks and galactic heroes I went on a FM run in the north to grab some vehicles...

All vehicles rang up at $11.99, except for at Totem Lake, they came up at $7.99. Battlepacks were pretty much all gone at all locations, except for the Army of the Republic at the Everett store.

Totem Lake: $7.99 Cloud Cars (all gone now)
    Bothell: Cloud Cars, Cad Bane, Plo Koon's ship
    Mill Creek: Cloud Car/Cad Bane
    Everett: Anakin's Jedi Starfighter, Cloud Car
    Alderwood: nothing
    Lynnwood: picked up the last Mandalorian Speeder (deluxe) for $8
    Shoreline (175th): good selection on vehicles, Plo Koon, Cloud Cars, Magnaguard (in red legacy packaging), Cad Bane
    Greenwood: nothing
    Ballard: nothing (about 20 tvc endor troopers though)

I was hoping to score a Snowspeeder on clearance, but no such luck. If you any of you guys find one on clearance, please let me know!

Happy Hunting!

Quote Originally Posted by Criz_Bee
    After noticing yesterday that Fred Meyer is running clearance on vehicles, battlepacks and galactic heroes I went on a FM run in the north to grab some vehicles...

All vehicles rang up at $11.99, except for at Totem Lake, they came up at $7.99. Battlepacks were pretty much all gone at all locations, except for the Army of the Republic at the Everett store.

Shoreline (175th): good selection on vehicles, Plo Koon, Cloud Cars, Magnaguard (in red legacy packaging), Cad Bane

I was hoping to score a Snowspeeder on clearance, but no such luck. If you any of you guys find one on clearance, please let me know!

Happy Hunting!
    Hey dude, there's a Snowspeeder hiding out on the upper shelf at the FM on 148th (I think we used to call that the Overlake location when I was a kid, on account of the movie theater that used to be across the street.)

It's behind some Clone Wars or Prequel ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Criz_Bee

Happy Hunting!
    Hey dude, there's a Snowspeeder hiding out on the upper shelf at the FM on 148th (I think we used to call that the Overlake location when I was a kid, on account of the movie theater that used to be across the street.)

It's behind some Clone Wars or Prequel ship.
    When and where? The Overlake FM didn't have it yesterday morning or this morning in the main aisle or upper shelves.
    Wants:</font><font color="#00FF00">Titanium: Clone Wars Gunship, Green Jedi Starfighter, Imperial Shuttle. Titanium Ultras: Snowspeeder, Slave I. Figures: Utaupau Clone Troopers

Lynnwood TRU has the Lego Geonosian Starfighter and the Hoth Base sets.

Northgate TRU did not have any of the new Lego sets.

Big thanks to TheRealDub! I was able to score the Snowspeeder during lunch! The only vehicles left after I walked out were two cloud cars and Cad Bane's ship.

The store had a good assortment of AOTC figures, the only ones missing were Jango and Mace.

Happy Hunting!

Silverdale TRU had the new vintage Y-Wings,at least 2 of them, on shelf today.

Bremerton Fred Meyer has a Xanadu Blood for $11.98
    Stay out of my Shed!

San Diego Store Reports Part 17

Hello
    I am in san Diego for the comicon and only found one figure from w7 @target. Unfortunately, that's the only figure I've found so far. I managed to get a death star exclusive after waiting in line for about 5 hours. It was crazy, but organized a whole lot better than the last couple of years. I sure want to hit all the stores up there when I get back.
    Happy hunting!
    MTFBWY! SARLACC member.
    Sell/Wanted/Trade
    [url=http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB29&Number=4037006&fpart =&PHPSESSID=]

I'll be that way tomorrow anyway; if I see it, I'll grab it.

Thought we were all on a "if you see W7, snipe it" thing...
    Yeah, I probably should've grabbed it.
    If anyone finds W7 and doesn't need it, there's bound to be someone here who's looking for it. At the least, I would say the most important figures are Han and Barriss, since they're not being carried forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Prawn
    Northgate Target is getting Wave 7 in, but they are selling out quickly. I got Han and the RFT on Friday afternoon, the rest were already gone. I checked again on Monday morning and saw an Endor Capture Luke that wasn't there before, evidence another Wave 7 case had come in.
    Personally, it sounds like they got one case in and are putting it out piece by piece. If you found dupes of the same character than they may have got in more than one case - with the assortments being one of each, that's the only positive way to determine multiple cases.
    Good point, may be wishful thinking on my part. I didn't see any more Wave 7 at Northgate Target on 7/20 or 7/21.

Page 3 of 132 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast