Page 2 of 132 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Seattle Store Reports Part 17

Re: Seattle Store Reports Part 17

Quote Originally Posted by MaxWedge
    Woodinville Target has some Wave 7 today, just three that I grabbed. Hopefully area Targets will be stocking these better soon. They were $8.99/each

Only Wave 7 left are the Luke and Boba. None in the backroom.

Why the heck are they putting the Sandtrooper in Wave 7? Don't we have enough of those clogging the pegs already. Just in case you're curious, here's the Wave 7 breakdown:

1x VC09 Boba Fett
    1x VC14 Sandtrooper
    1x VC15 Clone Trooper (Ep3)
    1x VC23 Jedi Luke Skywalker
    1x VC34 Jango Fett
    1x VC45 Clone Trooper (Ep 2)
    1x VC50 Bespin Han (Ep V)
    1x VC51 Bariss Offee (Ep 3)
    1x VC52 Rebel Fleet Trooer (Ep IV)
    1x VC53 Bom Vindin (Ep IV)
    1x VC54 ARC Trooper Commander
    1x VC55 Logray (Ep VI)

Since Boba hasn't appeared in a case for a while, I say he's probably an indicator that a store had Wave 7.

The Everett KMart had 2 exclusive BWings. One opener is left.

Chris
    Wants:</font><font color="#00FF00">Titanium: Clone Wars Gunship, Green Jedi Starfighter, Imperial Shuttle. Titanium Ultras: Snowspeeder, Slave I. Figures: Utaupau Clone Troopers

Snagged the one SL Spacetrooper this morning at the Redmond Target.

Chris
    Wants:</font><font color="#00FF00">Titanium: Clone Wars Gunship, Green Jedi Starfighter, Imperial Shuttle. Titanium Ultras: Snowspeeder, Slave I. Figures: Utaupau Clone Troopers

Nothing to note at the Bonney Lake Walmart. Target has the new Star Wars TFs that are Commander sized. I got the last Obi-Wan, but 3 each of Grievous and Anakin remain.
    "We seem to have reached the age where life stops giving us things and starts taking them away." - Dean Charles Stanforth from Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Saw Logray at the Northgate TRU last night.

Passed.

I'm sure he'll be easy to find around for a few bucks less in no time (c'mon FM BOGO sale!)

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDub
    Saw Logray at the Northgate TRU last night.

Passed.

I'm sure he'll be easy to find around for a few bucks less in no time (c'mon FM BOGO sale!)
    Logray is the one W7 figure I have not found yet! I don't think W7 has been spotted at a FM yet - hopefully they get it as they have been my best source for figures over the past 6 months.
    Boycott Hasbro 6", Bring back high quality 3 3/4" figures!

I'll be that way tomorrow anyway; if I see it, I'll grab it.

Thought we were all on a "if you see W7, snipe it" thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Eeth_Koth
    I'll be that way tomorrow anyway; if I see it, I'll grab it.

Thought we were all on a "if you see W7, snipe it" thing...
    Yeah, I probably should've grabbed it.

I'm on the "see W7, snipe it, but keep the TRU receipt" plan.

I got that Logray that was at the Northgate TRU on Tuesday evening. If I can find him anywhere else cheaper, he's going back. It's nice to see that they expanded the TVC section to two whole pegs.

Anybody else remember this time last year? TRU had a buy one, get one half off sale on all Star Wars figures, including Vintage. Those were the days.

Northgate Target is getting Wave 7 in, but they are selling out quickly. I got Han and the RFT on Friday afternoon, the rest were already gone. I checked again on Monday morning and saw an Endor Capture Luke that wasn't there before, evidence another Wave 7 case had come in.

Page 2 of 132 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast