Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Recent Acquisitions: VA/MD/DC V.10

Continued from previous thread.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Re: Recent Acquisitions: VA/MD/DC V.10

The scumming stinks lately. I went by Target,Target, TRU, and WM last night. Nothing!

Found more TVC figures at Target this morning, picked up Bom and Logray. Still havent seen the Clone or Rebel Trooper.
    NEED MOMC:
    My Feedback

Spotted nothing around here. Either same empty pegs, or pegs stuffed with warmers from 2 or 3 waves ago.

Well, I'm gonna start hunting for that B Wing from KMart. I havent actively hunted a Kmart store since their exclusive battlepacks from ROTS. Although I did get a Clonetrooper set exclusive to them about two years ago. Their aisles are always a wreck, prices are higher than everywhere else and theres little turnover of stock.

Yeah, K-Mart is one of those "Every once in a while" places to hunt. I do sometimes find Gems there.

I went there earlier this week to get a Cooler. I stopped by the Figures aisle and spotted a guy leaving with a armful of Mini Rigs. I strike up a conversation. He's a Frederick area collector who vists Jedi Temple Archives. I invited him to join us here. Who knows.

The K-Mart in the Kendlands is actually much neater than the others I have visited. But their checkout lines are consistently slow. If you are the fifth person in a line, you really can expect to be in the line for nearly 20 minutes.