Page 3 of 107 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Acquisitions: VA/MD/DC V.10

Re: Recent Acquisitions: VA/MD/DC V.10

Found the Y-Wing today, still one or two left, and got a free kung (cant sell em) zhu hamster that I gave to my stepdaughter. The target I stopped at had most the new items out (no new battlepacks). Picked up the Republic Shuttle and another fleet trooper. If anyone wants to know where I found things specifically, pm me.

I ran by the Germantown Target last night. I punched the DCPI code into a scanner and found that the new BPs are in the stock room. I had a clerk pull the case and I got a Kamino BP with a Decent Fives.

They also had a pair of Attack Shuttles on the shelf. It does look pretty cool, just wish that it had a better pilot.

What is the dcpi for the battlepacks?

087-06-1511 for the BPs.
    087-06-2320 for the Min Rigs

Columbia TRU had vintage Y-wing, Grievous role play helmet; Columbia Target had vintage wave 6 remnants; north Glen Burnie Target also had vintage wave 6 remnants plus new vintage 3-packs: bounty hunters, androids & Imperial forces.

Target, TRU, Khole, three quick runs at lunch and three quick scores on the Commemorative sets, Ywing & Bwing! Happy Hunts!

North Glen Burnie Target had Republic Attack ShuttleX2 & restock on wave 2 Vintage 3-packs.

Well had kmart tell me the bwing wasn't in stock at one store, and the other said it will probably show up in the new reset that they are starting in a week or so. Found some of the new battlepacks at the mall. Still on the hunt for a Wolffe and now the Kamino battlepack.

Saw the Blu-Ray commemorative sets at Target - though if you buy just 4 you end up spending more than what the Blu-Ray set costs. While nice looking, I'm definitely passing on those.

Also saw the new CW battlepacks - and finally found a MOMC vintage rebel trooper.

Also noticed last year's single carded basics (Legends & CW) are showing up at TJX and Marshalls for just $3.99, though not in large numbers. Still finding those deluxe figures there as well, saw another Mandalorian Speeder, as well as a BARC and Obi Wan speeder.
    NEED MOMC:
    My Feedback

All vintage Bom Barriss wave sittin at Columbia target.
    Hey... It's Me. - Han Solo
    Glassman's Customs ~ Webstore ~ Facebook

Page 3 of 107 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast