Page 106 of 107 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1065

Thread: Recent Acquisitions: VA/MD/DC V.10

Yeah, they have nothing. I don't think that we will see anything until that next Force Friday.

Severn WalMart had Archive Yoda, Maul, Anakin and biker scout.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
    Yeah, they have nothing. I don't think that we will see anything until that next Force Friday.
    And maybe not even then! The last couple didn’t have product out for street date.

Well today I saw my first something. I know its a week before Force Friday, and I do still feel foolish checking in regular to a WM that hasn't had squat in months. But today where was something.

Three new TVC figures (2x X-Wing Luke and a Sith Jet Trooper), Jabba Skiff, and some Galaxy of Adventure toys.

I tried to buy a Luke and a Trooper, but the register wouldn't ring them up .

Someone I think found the rest of the case and has them hidden in the store until next Friday. So I will have to check to see if they find their way back to the pegs.

It’ll be a feeding frenzy Friday...half the product if it is found will be on eBay by Noon. Last year I saw grown men with shopping carts running through Target at 8:01 am. Scalpers and collectors are pretty much indistinguishable to brick and mortar stores these days. Not sure any more it’s worth the gas. If an individual buys up everything, there won’t even be enough for a 2nd customer. My area is a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Ha, My WM has the pegs cleared for the event. But really its not very large of a space.

I did see a stock cart in the aisle with some boxes that have Orange tape and a date code on the box to not open until Oct 4th, The odd thing was that the boxes were labeled "FRZ Forest Set" or some thing like that. So either we are being misdirected, or Its a force friday for Frozen2 toys also.

The skiffs are still on the shelf along with the GoA toys, but everything else is in the back.

Triple Force Friday was anything but. Man these are the dark days of SW @ retail. Neither WM I went to had ANY Star Wars out. One WM manager agreed to bring out the big shipper thing but that only had crushed vinty, carbonized jet trooper, lightsabers and a few crushed Black Series figures (no 1st edition). Target Frederick had a whopping 1 case of vintage, 4 carbonized Mandos and plenty of other Black Series. I did get a Kylo Ren 1st edition black series. If anyone local gets a Sith Trooper, Rey or Mando and wants to trade it for my Kylo I am all up for it.

Total Haul
    Carbonized Seventh Sister, Mandolorian, Jet Trooper
    1st Edition Kylo
    TVC- Jet Sith Trooper

Still looking for a nice condition TVC Knight of Ren and 1st Edition Sith Trooper.
    **Buying Snowtrooper and Hoth Rebel RARITIES**
    - ESB/ROTJ/POTF Proofs and Cromalins
    - Hardcopy and First Shots Ė Modern & Vintage
    - Micro 4ups & Unproduced Actions Masters

Yes, Frozen II product WAS frozen[sic] until 10/4 as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
    Ha, My WM has the pegs cleared for the event. But really its not very large of a space.

I did see a stock cart in the aisle with some boxes that have Orange tape and a date code on the box to not open until Oct 4th, The odd thing was that the boxes were labeled "FRZ Forest Set" or some thing like that. So either we are being misdirected, or Its a force friday for Frozen2 toys also.

The skiffs are still on the shelf along with the GoA toys, but everything else is in the back.

My wife, who never hunts on my behalf, heard my concerns regarding the mob scene(12 lined up at a Target @ 7:30 am)...decided to stop at Hanover Walmart and scored the 1st Edition Mandalorian and Sith Trooper...the only two I wanted. Go figure...right time, right place. Would never go down that way for me. Not really doing 3.75 too much. Pasadena had a lot of Skiff Lando, but the Knights of Ren looked pretty bent up. Didnít check N. Glen Burnie or Severn.

Did anybody hit the Disney store? They might have had 1st Edition black series.

Page 106 of 107 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107 LastLast