Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105
Results 1,041 to 1,047 of 1047

Thread: Recent Acquisitions: VA/MD/DC V.10

...and they’re still there as of today. Trash compactor 6” Luke Trooper is now officially peg-warming.

South Glen Burnie Target had newest BS 6” wave...Mace, Padme, battle droid, mudtrooper, etc. All there as of 9 am.

Germantown Target has stocked two cases of Retro on pegs in the Toy aisle. They are down to just two Hantroopers. I took a Retro Stormtrooper home with me.

I heard about the half price Fathers Day collection sale (Retro Figures, 6" Trash Compactor Luke, Stormtrooper Hans).

So I went to Germantown Target and all that they had was 6" Luke. He scans at $9.99. I had an associate check the DCPI number for the Retro figures. He says the system shows that they have 20 of them in section S99 (The seasonal section). So I wander around and find Toy Story 4 stuff, but not Retro. I end up coming back and he checks again in the back and comes out with two cases. I pick up a case and a 2nd Tarkin board game (not on sale).

Both Glen Burnie Targets had the new Aphra BS 6” wave...but no Choppers.

So the Pasadena WalMart that never has jack squat on SW has the Padme, mudtrooper wave...and they’re ringing up at 11.00@. Go figure, huh?

Found a Vintage toys place in Rehoboth Beach this week. Plenty of SW stuff. Funny it was mostly pre-2008 and post-2015. Nothing during my Golden Age of collecting. I couldn't find any Shadows of the Darkside era TCW figures (or any TCW figures for that point). But they did have many POTF2, TAC, and even TFA+ era figures and vehicles.

Looks like they also have a Bethany Beach location (which I didn't see and ironically, that was were I was staying during the trip). Ha.

https://yesterdaysfun.homestead.com/

Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105