Page 5 of 123 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: New England Finds v10

Re: New England Finds v10

Those BD commemorative sets are pure garbage. I saw them the other day at Target in Southbay and my jaw dropped at how bad they were. Not even the package is enough. Pathetic.

fall river k mart has a few b wings. if anyone has an extra logray,drop me a line,loose is fine
    Rules to live by in Iraq: "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."

How much is the B wing out of curiosity? I saw the Y Wing at TRU but passed for now.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfLunchBox
    $399.99
    Scalper.

That price is only good for you. I told you not to tell anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Maynard
    Quote Originally Posted by megs
    If anyone is interested I have an extra Cmdr Fordo figure carded. Thanks.
    I can throw up a quick "Ditto" for myself & probably most everybody else too, lol. Same goes for Rebel Fleet Troopers.

Whoa, does that mean Wave 7 is ubiquitous now? Because awesome if it is; it's a pain in the neck for me to traipse off to Target, being a T-rider, so I've been patiently waiting. Are my chances good if I go this weekend, based on what people have seen?

The TRU sale DOES include vintage figures....atleast at Auburn TRU it did

Both the Target and the Wal-Mart in Hanover have the Republic Attack Shuttle.

Happy hunting!

Hi, from CT but wondering if you guys have seen the Delta Squad or TFU multipacks at a TRU. I've seen they've reached NJ, NY, PA but haven't seen that they've arrived in New England anywhere. Thanks.

Page 5 of 123 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast