Page 3 of 123 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: New England Finds v10

Re: New England Finds v10

Nah, nada on both counts. But I'm gonna head out tomorrow towards an area that has a few Targets and a K-Mart (maybe even 2 actually, I think?). So if I see the Bom, I'll grab him for you and I'll let you know right away if I spot the B-Wing-----Could Hasbro have picked a worst f'ing store for such a sought after exclusive? I mean damn man.....really?.....really?......K-Mart?......Really?

How about Target? WalMart? Hell. even overpriced TRU would have been a 100 times better. K-Mart is, literally, falling apart at the seams right in front of our eyes and Hasbro gives them a B-Wing?????? I'd LOVE to meet the genius behind that decision. WTF man?
    "Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or ****in' beatings. The world ends when your dead. Until then,you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man-and give some back" -Al Swearengen

I picked up Lando last night at Quincy WM. It looks like they had that entire wave but nothing else new. Lando was pretty much the only figure I was interested in, not bad really.

On a separate note, does anyone have a spare Dengar blaster they wouldn't mind parting with? I'm trying to update my Bespin Han but I don't have his ESB blaster. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Saw the remnants of wave 7 at the Target in Saugus

Wave 7 minus the rebel fleet trooper is at the Target in Danvers.

Y wing found at TRU Bellingham. None left as of last night.

seems like stuff is starting to show up at retail. i gotta get me a y wing.
    Rules to live by in Iraq: "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."

yup, was up in Portsmouth, NH and picked up a y-wing at TRU and the wave 3 vintage 3 packs at Target.

Anyone else locally seeing the y-wings anywhere? Looks like I missed it at my closest TRU (Bellingham). North Attleboro, Auburn, Framingham?
    Please insert girder.

I, too, saw the 3 "new" Vintage 3-Pks at South Bay right at opening. Didn't touch em, but there were only 1 of each "new" one (the R2/3P0/Chewie version is the very very last one hidden at the back of the very top shelf).
    "Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or ****in' beatings. The world ends when your dead. Until then,you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man-and give some back" -Al Swearengen

Quote Originally Posted by sHa_ckwave
    Anyone else locally seeing the y-wings anywhere? Looks like I missed it at my closest TRU (Bellingham). North Attleboro, Auburn, Framingham?
    Forgot to answer you bro---I haven't seen it locally but, in truth, I've not really been looking for it either. I don't recall how I got one(as the couple of years prior just to ROTS, meaning late Saga & the OTC era, I fell out of the game for a while), but somehow I do have the previously made (OTC, I believe?) red deco'ed Y-Wing, whic I think looks much better than this newer red deco'ed model all around.

Also, I'm very happy about the "new" B-Wing being deco'ed in blue trim, as basically I feel like I already have it; thus I feel like I don't have to hunt either of these down---which feels great, lol!!

Page 3 of 123 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast