Page 11 of 122 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: New England Finds v10

was able to grab the target exclusives at dartmouth today.plenty more on the shelves
    Rules to live by in Iraq: "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."

was at my local stop & shop and found a clone wars artillery cannon...uggh feel cheated its tiny!!!!!!

Picked up bastila and rebel hoth trooper at the Saugus k-Mart, left the rest including walrus man.

Saw up in the holding shelves at the Brockton TRU a whole bunch of thew Vintage boxed Y-Wings. Happy hunting!

picked up a taun taun battle pack its nice...did't bother with the vintage to pricey.

Still looking for the elusive amored Opress. I keep on seeing the shirtless version in RI/MA area. If anyone finds one MOC please let me know? As for the rest of the wave I found Chewy, R7-D4 & Even Piell and the favorite Jar Jar LOL.

If anyone has any extras or any ideas on where to find any extra Republic AV-7 Cannons, please let me know, thanks!!!
    "Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or ****in' beatings. The world ends when your dead. Until then,you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man-and give some back" -Al Swearengen

---I got pretty darn lucky & made a huge haul today. Firstly I saw nearly the entire Revenge Wave today (which I have alreaddy seen before), but today I saw ALL of them all at once (Leia et all) which I've never seen before. But the kicker was that I found 2 black Endor Rebel Soldiers!!! 1st time for me! So no I've got 2 brothahs to go with all the othahs!!
    ---On top of that, I finally found my Republic Cannon that I've been looking for, which looks great (Haven't opened it it yet).
    ---Picked up 3 AWESOME SW calendars for the new year. I didn't get one last year, so I guess I kinda overcompensated this year, lol.
    ---I also grabbed a couple of extra army builders just for the heck of it, but the MAIN FIND OF THE DAY, YOU ASK??----- I FINALLY GOT THE S.O.B.!!!!! YUP, I FINALLY FOUND THE DAMN BLACK- ARMORED SAVAGE OPRESS!!!!
    I. AM. PUMPED. SERIOUSLY PUMPED!!!
    ---Plus, I finally picked up my new iPhone that's I've been searching all over for, lol. Good day for me overall!!
    Last edited by Maynard; 11-20-2011 at 10:07 PM.
    "Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or ****in' beatings. The world ends when your dead. Until then,you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man-and give some back" -Al Swearengen

Well.....this is quite interesting. Approximately about 20 days ago I had an injury/illness. I ended up mildly fracturing a rib (which, if anyone has had the godawful displeasure of such an experience, knows that it is just about tantamount to the feeling you would have following Babe Ruth taking a swings at your ribcage with a sledgehammer). In any case, I don't exactly recall how I went about typing the about couple posts in that pain(as those were nearly barely a week after the actual fall). In any case, with hospital/doctor's care. naturally my "simple injury" became worse, much worse, since then. Thus, my guess is that I typed the above posts while I was simply in a state of sudden & immediate shock/pain & didn't even realize it I was doing so....prior to the staff infections etc taking their effect. Either that, or I was so thoroughly jubilated at the idea of ACTUALLY FINDING SOMETHING NEW with the name "Star Wars" on the box (LOL!!!!!) could have possibly either temporarily numbed the pain or put me into such a state of unbelievable disbelief that I was able to disregard the pain for a moment and post them............or, heck, maybe it was the pain meds, LMAO!

In any case, here I sit, near 20 days later, and it seems that not a single person has typed a single response after mine. This leads me to believe that I should A)feel extremely happy that before my accident I had the good fortune of catching up for the next month or we are dry as an in ice-queen Fortuner500 Company female CEO.

I'm hoping it's the former, not the latter, but---------being that I've been absent from my computer and all the ongoings therein for the past several weeks, is there anything I should be caught up on? Any information from anyone regarding any important goings-on within the state of the hobby would be much appreciated. I know I've only been out the game for about a month, but s lot can change in that time, especially given that it's the holiday season when things usually start to bombard us. WHat happened? Anything? Nothing?

I went to my local Target tonight for the first time in weeks & weeks and it looks LITERALLY (NO EXAGGERATION) the EXACT SAME AS IT DID A MONTH AGO. WTF? What's the story? Is there one, even? Did I miss something.....or more simply put, did I just miss nothing?

Thanks for the held fellas, I know I can always rely on you guys.

sorry to hear about your ribs,ive suffered that before,it totally sucks ***. there isnt anything of any interest in this area[southcoast]except for target exclusives.i found myself a wicket and logray at kmart for my growing ewok horde,otherwise..not a godamn thing.i did however get myself a good *** raping buying ponda and bom online.i have been working on some diorama stuff lately to keep busy
    Rules to live by in Iraq: "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."

Page 11 of 122 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast