Page 103 of 122 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1218

Thread: New England Finds v10

Reporting another TLJ sighting tonight. This was at the Cranston RI Kmart around 8:30. There were no scanners around so I do not know if these would ring up. I have no intention of buying this item so I didn't check with an employee. They also had TLJ build a lightsaber boxes. This is the same Kmart that is closing soon, so its something to keep an eye on.

The State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations

I have found figures from other movies (TFA microchine packs aand Civil War Captain America motorcycle pack) on the pegs at that K-Mart before a movie's release and they would not scan. My guess is these will kot scan and if brought to the tegister, the street date would pop up and they'll be taken away.e
    Last edited by rookie_pilot; 08-26-2017 at 06:36 AM.
    I'm an OOT "Preferist" not an OOT "Purist"

My Feedback

First time I've seen the new 3.75" TBS figures. As of 8:15 tonight there are 2 Jyns, 2 Deathtroopers and 3 Cassians. This is at the Walmart in Warwick on Bald Hill Road (near Toys R Us).
    Last edited by Goldleaderone; 08-31-2017 at 07:21 PM.

Force Friday at Newington TRU was a farce. 1 case of 6" figures for a promoted event like this is ludicrous. One person grabbed them all except a single snowtrooper. You have to do better, Hasbro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the following at Target last night.

A wing
    Poe speeder
    Canto bight speeder
    Tie silencer
    Rathar
    Probe droid
    Luke
    Rey/Pretorian 2 pck
    Hux
    Kylo
    Chewie
    Storm trooper
    Finn
    Paige

TRU Bellingham was a farce too. Zero Black Series except Gree. 1 case of 3.75" (Paige, Rose, Chewie wave), one case of the 2 packs. Also there was no free t-shirt (which was advertised). I managed to grab Paige, Chewie, Boba/Han 2-pack, and Probe Droid. Still, it was disappointing to see such low stock for a heavily advertised event.

Went to Smithfield Target this morning and they seemed to have gotten a decent amount of figures. Most was cleaned out but there was a large space for everything. I grabbed the lone 3.75" Space Jesus, er, I mean Luke on the pegs.

Also, Hasbro screwed up on the Probe Droid distribution. It's one per case with 3 Rathtars. Another bad case assortment from Hasbro.

My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by rookie_pilot View Post
    Also, Hasbro screwed up on the Probe Droid distribution. It's one per case with 3 Rathtars. Another bad case assortment from Hasbro.
    The assortment makes sense if you're going for movie accuracy - you need three Rathtars to complete the scene, and one Probe Droid for Hoth! So you can just buy a full case!

I checked my two closest Walmarts this morning. The only 3.75" Claremont NH had out was the Kylo Force Link set. They had all the 6" stuff, so I grabbed Hera and Luke. West Lebanon Walmart had nothing out, but I got the toy manager to pull their single case of Orange W1, Teal W1, and the two-packs. She tried to say they didn't have any, but I'd seen them on the pallets last week, so I convinced her to pull them out. Got Luke, Paige, Chewie (mostly for the Porg) and Kylo. I'll wait on the rest.

No vehicles or beast packs anywhere. So I ordered the Rathtar and A-Wing, plus pre-ordered two 5POA General Leias, from HTS with their 15% off and free shipping promo. And I think I'm done!

Quote Originally Posted by RumSleg View Post
    The assortment makes sense if you're going for movie accuracy - you need three Rathtars to complete the scene, and one Probe Droid for Hoth! So you can just buy a full case!
    Very true. Good Point!

My Feedback

Walmart in my neck of the woods (Saugus and Danvers) had NOTHING out. It wasn't Force Friday...it was nothing day. "Ready Jedi" my *** haha.

Page 103 of 122 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast