Thread: The "Is This Real?" Please Post Opinions! Pt. 10

The \"Is This Real?\" Please Post Opinions! Pt. 10

Continued from previous thread.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Re: The \"Is This Real?\" Please Post Opinions! Pt. 10

Ah man..Thanks Mr_Vader. I wish you were wrong, but I know you aren't lol. I'm just glad I didn't buy it yet.
    "Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."

Quote Originally Posted by JonAQ
    Ah man..Thanks Mr_Vader. I wish you were wrong, but I know you aren't lol. I'm just glad I didn't buy it yet.

Should I get my $ back if the Undertaker is not legit.....dont want it if its forged.

Bieber?>

I found the Undertakers address a couple of years ago. I sent him 2 trading cards which he was kind enough to autograph. Wasnt to hard to figure out where he was...and yes, what I received was legit...

I saw this on Ebay. The auction is now closed. I would assume this is by one of the costumed folks who appeared around the country in malls and such. What do you folks think?
    http://tinyurl.com/3pkh5fs
    Looking for anything Max Rebo.

I wouldnt even call it fake. I dont even know if they are attempting to sign as any one person or not. Its like someone was wearing the suit at a mall, and decided to write some words on it as if they were vader. Odd item.
    "ok...ill sign an autograph..." -Mark Hamill

Quote Originally Posted by zhamlau
    I wouldnt even call it fake. I dont even know if they are attempting to sign as any one person or not. Its like someone was wearing the suit at a mall, and decided to write some words on it as if they were vader. Odd item.
    I have seen the piece before, the photos were distributed similar to the mall Vader photo's at appearances, however the original mall Vader was wearing wearing the suit on behalf of Lucasfilm, not so sure about this one. I think the photo would be great unsigned.

This one was all written by one person and is jibberish about ruling the galaxy and death of a rebel. I would be happy to sign a few Vader shots for anyone who wants to send me a photo, I wore a Vader suit once for Halloween.
    My Feedback Link
    *Always looking for Vader items.

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!"

Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker73
    Bieber?>

His signature is so varied it's hard to tell what's real and what's not. if i had to take a guess at this one, I'd say real as it matches his style from his NY book signing spree where he signed a 1,000 copies. I've got several examples if you want me to email them to you.

RYAN_J
    Check out My Autograph Collection! None are for sale or Trade. Sorry.

LIKE My Official Facebook Fan Page!

Page 1 of 592 1231151101501 ... LastLast