Page 2 of 591 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Is This Real?" Please Post Opinions! Pt. 10

Re: The \"Is This Real?\" Please Post Opinions! Pt. 10

I have had these posters since 2002. I purchased them off E-Bay from this seller. He hasn't sold in 5+ years:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

He had an impecable reputation, and his COA's are pretty rock solid showing time, date and location of the celebrity event where the autographs were obtained. I just wanted to see what you guys think! I may get these PSA/DNA'ed for piece-of-mind and value. (Please excuse my blurry pics!)

CHEERS!,
    Mike SCARDS22

SCARDS22: Saving beaters from AFA "U HELL", one at a time!

I will let the others play with the other names, but I can say with 100% certainty..... Willis and Ford are complete forgeries.

Save your hard earned money and put the PSA/DNA idea out of your mind.
    No matter where you go...there you are!
    There can be only One!

Quote Originally Posted by Bendu
    I will let the others play with the other names, but I can say with 100% certainty..... Willis and Ford are complete forgeries.

Save your hard earned money and put the PSA/DNA idea out of your mind.
    Just out of curiosity, what makes you say that?

I do know that Harrisons signature style has changed alot since the early 2000's
    CHEERS!,
    Mike SCARDS22

SCARDS22: Saving beaters from AFA "U HELL", one at a time!

i don't like the looks of Jones or Jackson, but I can't tell whose names belong to the other signatures, so I can't say anything there. However, my gut feeling could just be seeing a signature style that is 10 years old.
    To Ani, Han, and Jag, the luckiest men in the Galaxy

Always looking to buy rare, unique, and interesting Padme stuff. PM me.

It's hard enough to get James Cameron to sign an item, so I'd be pretty worried if I saw the entire cast signed on something. Something like that takes years to finish.

Feel free to ask around these threads for my credentials, but I have been collecting Ford graphs since he signed his full name. Feel free to check my Album here on rebelscum with scans of at least 150 Ford graphs from the early 70's up to last year. Those represent the items in my collection only, if I uploaded the 1000 or so authentic images I have on this computer I'd likely crash the photopost.
    There can be only One!

Quote Originally Posted by Bendu
    Feel free to ask around these threads for my credentials, but I have been collecting Ford graphs since he signed his full name. Feel free to check my Album here on rebelscum with scans of at least 150 Ford graphs from the early 70's up to last year. Those represent the items in my collection only, if I uploaded the 1000 or so authentic images I have on this compute I'd likely crash the photopost.
    Sorry for getting off topic, but please allow me to gawk at the insane number of Ford autographs you've got
    "Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."

here is a James Cameron that I got last December in person.

http://threads.rebelscum.com/photoga...y.php?cat=3074

Hopefully that link will work for you.
    There can be only One!

Explorer, in the further regions of experience. Demon to some. Angel to others.

Page 2 of 591 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast