Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: RS Fantasy Football Thread

OT: RS Fantasy Football Thread

Yes I know about the labor issues, but whenever it starts, we will have a season...I have been doing this now for seven years, and I want to start up a league with my fellow Scummers! It would be PPR and potentially keeper league. Looking for people who love football and are willing to commit the time to really giving it all to win, I want competitive fantasy footballers, so if you think that you will stop setting your line up and not work the waiver wire mid season this is not for you...Please message me if interested, I would like to do a live online draft...It would be an ESPN league and I want 9-11 Scummers not including me.

Thanks,

Charlie
    All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be king.

Re: OT: Fantasy Football Anyone

I'm in! Free league or pay? lmk.

Link to the League: http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueo...leagueId=22468

It will be a free
    All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be king.

I would like to do it too.
    C. Perry

I love fantasy football! Count me in!

I'm down!! Let's goooo.

I'm down!! Let's goooo.

All PM's Sent. Still Got 5 slots or so

Bump, still need 5 members

I'm up for it
    The Force Is Strong With This One

Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast