Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: RS Fantasy Football Thread

Re: OT: Fantasy Football Anyone

Quote Originally Posted by ddoughboy1978
    Hell, I'll join.... I miss football...
    PM sent
    All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be king.

If you still need one, I'm happy to defend my championship from last year.
    Looking for Shaw, Fords, Alecs and other rare, deceased cast pieces.

The band behind the name

A lot of Free Agency activity already. It's going to be tough for some of the mid round draft choices.
    Hope for the best, plan for the worst.

If there's room I want in too.

To everyone who is playing,

Here is a question for everyone: would you all be willing or want to move the draft back one week to August 27th (Saturday) at the same time? With the late start to the season, this would at least give one more week for things to settle themselves...

Please let me know if this is good with everyone's schedule...

Charlie
    All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be king.

27th is fine with me
    My Feedback Link
    *Always looking for Vader items.

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!"

Not fine with me. I am going to Fan Expo that weekend, please keep it the same - I really want to be able to draft this year!! (I was out of town for the draft last year and had a terrible team all season).
    C. Perry

Quote Originally Posted by Cperry06
    Not fine with me. I am going to Fan Expo that weekend, please keep it the same - I really want to be able to draft this year!! (I was out of town for the draft last year and had a terrible team all season).
    Ok that's fine we'll leave the draft on the 20th. It is more important for people to be able to make the draft. They are starting the pre-season on time from what I know (correct me if I'm wrong) so everything should be fine. Draft will remain on 20th Look forward to seeing everyone there!

Yeah I felt bad for that draft for ya Corey. I kept hoping you'd pop up in there when we did it!

Keeping the time to whatever date is fine with me.

Yes, I was away that day and it was terrible. I did get some wins at the end of the year because I was able to pick up some guys that started to do well, but it was a terrible opening and I could never recover.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBassett1
    Yeah I felt bad for that draft for ya Corey. I kept hoping you'd pop up in there when we did it!

Keeping the time to whatever date is fine with me.
    C. Perry

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast