Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: RS Fantasy Football Thread

Re: OT: Fantasy Football Anyone

Bumping up this thread now that the lockout is over and football is on, it is time to prepare for the new fantasy season.

I still need at least three people, and I have three people who have not accepted their invite, so I hope to get the league filled by week's end.

I have tentively set the draft for Saturday August 20st at 6:45 PM ET. If anyone has a problem with this time, write me, I will do the best I can to accomdate everyone, but with 12 different people, it isn't easy, so, we shall see.

Charlie
    All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be king.

That should work. If something happens to my schedule closer to the date, I'll let y'all know. SO pumped for the season.

If you have room, I'll join. Did it the year before and had a blast.
    Hope for the best, plan for the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by thenerdinator
    That should work. If something happens to my schedule closer to the date, I'll let y'all know. SO pumped for the season.
    Sounds great! Can't wait myself!
    All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be king.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenjack
    If you have room, I'll join. Did it the year before and had a blast.
    PM sent

10 players are waiting for 2 more to join them in awesome competition!

If there is still room I would like to join.
    Why aren't you like other kids? Break-dancing and wearing bell-bottoms and playing the Donkey Kongs?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAlex
    If there is still room I would like to join.
    PM sent...Only one more spot left now guys...

Still need one more guy, hoping to get someone from the autograph section, but if not, we will still fill the league with someone from rebelscum...Thanks to everyone who is going to play this year!

Hell, I'll join.... I miss football...
    it is what it is!

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast