Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Area Store Reports #23

Continued from previous thread.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Re: Area Store Reports #23

.....and my Han in Carbonite PF is ordered .....
    That's the costume Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent. He's weak... he's unsure of himself... he's a coward. Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the whole human race.
    Feedback http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1086424/

Thanks to an inside tip, Williams-Sonoma online has the sandwich cutters in the lunch box on sale for $9.99 with free shipping. A few other items are also marked down. Hurry!
    Check out my collection on my homepage!

"Big Mistakey?"

Joe, LMK if you run across CW Eeth & Barriss. I'm still missing those two. I heard you met my buddy Nick @ TRU Millenia. He's the guy that got to have lunch with GL during CV.
    WANTS: Vintage Collection Target Snowspeeder box ONLY; vintage POTF last 17 accessories

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Chuck
    Joe, LMK if you run across CW Eeth & Barriss. I'm still missing those two. I heard you met my buddy Nick @ TRU Millenia. He's the guy that got to have lunch with GL during CV.
    Niiiice! Nick didn't mention that as he stalked me across town from Millennia TRU to Florida Mall TRU!!! Just kidding. Actually, he was pretty cool and knew a few of my residents from Seaworld. Will keep an eye out for the CW figs. I'll be out in your neck of the woods for about the next week or so staying with my parents in Clermont until my new place is ready. I'll try to pop by and say hi.
    Don't be an Intergalactic Menace 2 Society
    when you're drinking your Juice in the Deathstar :very_drunk:

I'll be around Wednesday night, & Thursday-Friday morning.
    WANTS: Vintage Collection Target Snowspeeder box ONLY; vintage POTF last 17 accessories

Ok im at a.kmart in homestead, by cutler ridge {i.live in Pompano} & found 5 ewok packs, and 7 atst packs fyi.

stopped at the Kmart at Aventura, they have a few of the ewok and atst packs for 12.99. The atst was 29.99

Emperor's Hand

Ugh!!!! Just stopped in at Target and missed the Malgus and Imperial Navy Commander! GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! The INC and the 501st clone are the only vintage that I have left to get!
    H8-DA-X!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by coeli View Post
    Ugh!!!! Just stopped in at Target and missed the Malgus and Imperial Navy Commander! GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! The INC and the 501st clone are the only vintage that I have left to get!
    Keep hitting. My store has had 3 cases of Malgus wave recently. They're $7.99 thru Wed. Stores should be getting plenty since they're going away next month. Cleaning out the DC for Xmas!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast