Page 97 of 147 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast

Thread: Area Store Reports #23

Emperor's Hand

Saw the new two packs at the Walmart on Cattleman in Sarasota. Looks to be two cases worth, the Han Chewie set, Obi-Wan and Maul as well as R2 and 3PO. Left 'em all.
    Last edited by coeli; 03-03-2014 at 11:57 AM.
    H8-DA-X!!!!!

Hey Coeli, I just missed another wave at Walmart-(black series) With plag. If I find another I'll pick it up for you.

Emperor's Hand

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMickeyMoose View Post
    Hey Coeli, I just missed another wave at Walmart-(black series) With plag. If I find another I'll pick it up for you.
    Yes please do, he is the only one I need
    H8-DA-X!!!!!

I must have ticked off the toy gods. We got a case of wave 1 6 inch black series today :/
    WANTS: Vintage Collection Target Snowspeeder box ONLY; vintage POTF last 17 accessories

Emperor's Hand

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Chuck View Post
    I must have ticked off the toy gods. We got a case of wave 1 6 inch black series today :/
    Damn! Bad enough when it is of the 3&3/4 variety, but then with the 6' as well
    H8-DA-X!!!!!

Long time no talkey on here. Heading to Megacon this year again but collecting SW stuff has been pretty lame for a bit now. Found the Darth P wave but still missing him in particular. Otherwise been focusing on other stuff like statues. The toys on the shelves now are pretty horrible and overpriced, it's sad.

I did happen to find an MTT though, luckily enough for half off at Marshalls. Only one I've been able to find so far and the vehicle is actually pretty awesome.
    'Achieving life is not the equivalent of avoiding death.' - Ayn Rand

Wow - I remember there being more specific area/location store reports years back. I haven't bought anything new in a few years but still look in the aisles at new stuff as old habits die hard.

I have a rather large collection of modern 2005-2008 items I am going to be selling off as soon as I can get a good inventory and such. I wanted to give the Florida collectors first dibbs because I really do not want to get into the hassle of shipping. I always have lost money in the past and because of the potential damage that can happen in the mail.

I live in the Orange Park/Fleming Island area (right outside Jacksonville) and in a month or so should be organized enough to have an inventory listed to let you know what I have and when I intend to have an open house for buying. At least that is my intent right now to try and do.

If anyone has any interest please let me know and I will let you know a more specifics.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Mike_Swor aka JangosKid
    RS feedback
    eBay feedback

I may be interested, depending on what you have and the prices.

Just back from a late lunch run to TRU, and found the 6 inch black series wave 3. Needless to say I now have a crisp new Stormtrooper in hand! Left the Luke and Obi Wan as I already have them through online orders.
    "Impressive. Most impressive."

You know it's been so dry here in Tampa I almost forgot to post. Located 6 inch Black series Obi, Luke and the Stormie yesterday at TRU on 60. Left the Obi and Luke behind because of the super light coloring on the sabers and general box condition. Grabbed the Stormie as he seemed to be in the best shape, and well, it's a stormtrooper. A little OT here but if anyone locates Carnage or Toxin from the spidey legends line in their endeavors in the Tampa or Sarasota area let me know, I prefer carnage but in all seriousness I'm looking for the Ultimate Green Goblin head that goes with that line. Thanks folks.
    That's the costume Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent. He's weak... he's unsure of himself... he's a coward. Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the whole human race.
    Feedback http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1086424/

Page 97 of 147 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast