Page 3 of 147 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Area Store Reports #23

Re:Area Store Reports #23

Cool man...you happen to come across those 2 I'm after, holler at your boy.

vintage boxed b-wings spotted in miami kmart. time to troll kmarts. kinda sucks, they are so slow and sparatic with putting out stock and they get one of the best vintage vehicles ggrr

Quote Originally Posted by Seize9
    DM, just curious to know what part of south FL you are from...as I have had zero luck finding any wave 7 at retail...luckily I already got my case from EE a few weeks ago and I'm just looking for Bom and Logray, but I would be pulling my hairs right about now lol.
    i saw those 2 last weekend dude, btw did you call me yesterday and left me a msg about comcast ? lol maybe had the wrong number lol.
    "Saul: What’s down there, a f------ Rancor?" Pineapple Express

Quote Originally Posted by Rahilio
    Quote Originally Posted by Seize9
    DM, just curious to know what part of south FL you are from...as I have had zero luck finding any wave 7 at retail...luckily I already got my case from EE a few weeks ago and I'm just looking for Bom and Logray, but I would be pulling my hairs right about now lol.
    i saw those 2 last weekend dude, btw did you call me yesterday and left me a msg about comcast ? lol maybe had the wrong number lol.

Lmao, yeah that was me lol...I recently added another Javier to my contacts and forgot to write something next to it to differentiate you guys, you guys have similar numbers to boot. I'll fix it so I don't keep doing that.

Where did you see those btw?

My buddy Nick grabbed CW Eeth & Barriss for me this morning. Still seeking a couple more Riot Clones.
    WANTS: Vintage Collection Target Snowspeeder box ONLY; vintage POTF last 17 accessories

heads up guys vintage box b-wing is in orlando. most of k marts in the area got 1 case in yesterday, 2 per case. daytona is empty thats where i grabbed mine sense orange city refused to sell them. there is no street date. but i would give a call and have them go to the pallets thats where they are. good luck on the hunt guys

Emperor's Hand

Quote Originally Posted by drazen
    heads up guys vintage box b-wing is in orlando. most of k marts in the area got 1 case in yesterday, 2 per case. daytona is empty thats where i grabbed mine sense orange city refused to sell them. there is no street date. but i would give a call and have them go to the pallets thats where they are. good luck on the hunt guys
    Picked one up this afternoon, and like you said, two to a case. They only got one case in at the Kmart by me
    I opened mine, if any one is interested in just the box, LMK!
    H8-DA-X!!!!!

Stopped at a K-mart today but no signs of it anywhere, no shelf tags for it either...guess I'll keep my eyes peeled, really want it.

Did find my wave 7 openers at Target the other day at least.

got a B-Wing today after a 20 minute wait.
    WANTS: Vintage Collection Target Snowspeeder box ONLY; vintage POTF last 17 accessories

for the b wing use the upc code and have them look it up. most stores havent actually put them on the floor and they are sitting in the back room. i know all the orlando stores i talked to yesterday had them in the backroom from recieving the day before. the trick is finding one willing to pull the case

Page 3 of 147 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast