Page 1 of 108 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: News and Rumor Central - Clone Wars Edition v.6

News and Rumor Central - Clone Wars Edition v.6

Since we've hit the limit, it's time for a new thread.

Here is the list (copied from the v5 thread)

LAST UPDATE: 13 January, 2011

2011 & Beyond News & Rumor Central - CW Edition
    This is a thread where we will keep track and house all of the information collected on the 2011 and beyond CW line. Iíll keep the main list updated as new things come along, so this will be a living, evolving list - check back often to see updates. Any tips that you might have will be appreciated. If I missed anything just post it below, and Iíll get it worked into the main list. Make sure to provide source links any time you add a new piece of information. Or if you want to keep it anonymous - send me a PM and we'll work out the details from there.

Confirmed Products

Shadows of the Darkside Packaging - Wave 6
    Estimated On Shelf: ??/2011
    CW38: Clone Commander Jet
    CW39: Hondo Ohnaka
    CW40: Obi-Wan Kenobi
    CW41: Clone Trooper Hevy (Training Gear)
    CW42: Cad Bane & TODO-360
    CW43: R7-A7

Figure & Vehicle Packs
    Jesse w/ BARC Speeder Bike
    Geonosian Drone w/ Separatist Speeder (TRU Exclusive)

Figure Two Packs
    ARF Trooper Waxer & Battle Droid
    Special Operations Trooper & Geonosian Drone

Basic Figures Confirmed, No Wave Information
    CW44: Ahsoka Tano (Season 3.5)
    CW45: Anakin Skywalker (Season 3.5)
    CW46: Aqua Droid
    CW47: El-Les
    CW48: Clone Commander Wolffe
    CW49: Riot Control Clone Trooper
    CW50: Barriss Offee
    CW51: Eeth Koth
    CW52: Clone Commander Colt
    Red Leader
    Saesee Tiin
    Clone Trooper R7
    Plo Koon
    Savage Oppress
    Stealth Operations Clone
    Kit Fisto w/ "Gear"
    Seripas
    Captain Rex w/ Jet Pack

Confirmed Battlepacks
    Army of the Republic

Confirmed Vehicles
    Jedi Turbo Speeder
    Droid Bomber
    Tri-Droid Repaint

Exclusives
    Commander Lock - K-Mart Exclusive

Long Range Confirmations
    Cad Bane in Clone Trooper Disguise - likely in a Battlepack
    ARC Troopers - 11/23 Q&A
    Ryloth Clone Troopers (2012) - 11/23 Q&A

Basic Figure Rumors
    Echo in Bric Armor Curto Tweet 9/24/2010 - Note that everything else in the Curto Tweets from last September was confirmed in the WalMart computer pull that makes up the confirmed list above

Battlepack Rumors

Two-Pack/Multi-Pack/Figure & Vehicle and Similar Non-Basic Figure Rumors

Vehicle Rumors
    Large, unspecified CW related vehicle, under $100 price point

Inactive Rumors
    All information below this line is from the previous version of the list - is any of the below information still valid?

Vehicles - Rumors
    Advance Spider Droid
    AT-CT (Source)
    Republic Gunship
    Saesee Tiin's Jedi Interceptor

Older Figure Rumors
    1138 Droid (Source)
    ATA Trooper (Rumoured by Curto's 20.1.09 Spy Report)
    Clone Engineer
    Clone Officer (Rumoured by Curto's 20.1.09 Spy Report)
    Clone Trooper
    Durge
    LaVonde (Rumoured by Curto's 20.1.09 Spy Report)
    Mace Windu (Hologram)
    Obi-Wan Kenobi (Hologram)
    Palpatine
    R2-KT (Source
    Senator Amidala

Re: News and Rumor Central - Clone Wars Edition v.6

JTA have posted new pictures of the upcoming figure/vehicle packs, which will be released in less than a month!
    http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/co...ticle&sid=8049

Looks like we will not be seeing any figures or vehicles from the Season 3 final aside from Chewie and no Republic Gunships until 2013.

1) We have seen numerous Republic Gunships in Season 2 and Season 3 of The Clone Wars and some of them had some fantastic nose art. One of them that comes to mind is Ki Adi Mundi's LAAT from Landing at Point Rain (We believe it is called the Separtist Nightmare) that has the great image of a Clone Trooper Helmet as a kind of Skull. Is there any chance we will see this or any other version of a Gunship being released soon so we can transport our Clones to the planet's surface?

Love this topic. A Republic Gunship is not currently planned for 2012, but perhaps 2013Ö

2) Having recently finished up viewing the Season 3 Finale of The Clone Wars with the Episodes Padawan Lost and Wookie Hunt we were immersed into the history of the Trandoshans versus the Wookies. Hands down I think I can speak for everyone when I say I would love to see specific figures and vehicles made for every character in these episodes and was wondering if you could release any specific details on which Trandoshans/Wookies are going to be made and if we are going to see any of the great Trandoshan Skiffs (MSP80 Pteroptors) perhaps in a battlepack or in a mini-rig vehicle offering?

We agree that many of these vehicles and characters were fantastic. However, given our shift in focus on characters and vehicles that can be seen in many episodes/storylines, items such as these that appear in shorter story arcs are not planned for the toy line.

Quote Originally Posted by Halomite
    Looks like we will not be seeing any figures or vehicles from the Season 3 final aside from Chewie and no Republic Gunships until 2013.

1) We have seen numerous Republic Gunships in Season 2 and Season 3 of The Clone Wars and some of them had some fantastic nose art. One of them that comes to mind is Ki Adi Mundi's LAAT from Landing at Point Rain (We believe it is called the Separtist Nightmare) that has the great image of a Clone Trooper Helmet as a kind of Skull. Is there any chance we will see this or any other version of a Gunship being released soon so we can transport our Clones to the planet's surface?

Love this topic. A Republic Gunship is not currently planned for 2012, but perhaps 2013Ö

2) Having recently finished up viewing the Season 3 Finale of The Clone Wars with the Episodes Padawan Lost and Wookie Hunt we were immersed into the history of the Trandoshans versus the Wookies. Hands down I think I can speak for everyone when I say I would love to see specific figures and vehicles made for every character in these episodes and was wondering if you could release any specific details on which Trandoshans/Wookies are going to be made and if we are going to see any of the great Trandoshan Skiffs (MSP80 Pteroptors) perhaps in a battlepack or in a mini-rig vehicle offering?

We agree that many of these vehicles and characters were fantastic. However, given our shift in focus on characters and vehicles that can be seen in many episodes/storylines, items such as these that appear in shorter story arcs are not planned for the toy line.
    It's a shame ! How Hasbro can say that ! They loose their minds
    My new TCW photonovel page 2 : http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1095939/

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRex2a

It's a shame ! How Hasbro can say that ! They loose their minds
    I agree! I mean, look how many figures we have gotten (With more still to come) that we got on the Clone arc (Season 3 premiere) at the start of season 3! That arc is the same amount of time as the season 3 finale with less interesting characters and yet a lot of characters got made in figures from that, so why not the season finale as well? It certainly had more action packed things that could be made than the season premier!

That's too bad. The Trandoshan skiffs seem perfect for the deluxe line...

"However, given our shift in focus on characters and vehicles that can be seen in many episodes/storylines, items such as these that appear in shorter story arcs are not planned for the toy line."
    B.S. How can they explain the new Republic Scout Speeder with ARF that has never been in an episode then? Or the AT-RT with ARF in Keeli deco? Or Greivious' donut shaped speeder, again never in a TCW episode. Anti-Hailfire Squad anybody? They have time to make those though.

"However, given our shift in focus on characters and vehicles that can be seen in many episodes/storylines, items such as these that appear in shorter story arcs are not planned for the toy line."

Ok here's a question. What was their focus before and what is their focus now???

I can usually understand the logic behind most of Hasbro's decisions/stances on which figures they produce or choose not to pursue, but this one has me stunned. That makes no sense at all. This episode has to be among the most memorable and delivered some figures that seem perfectly suited to be turned into really fun and unique toys, but they're choosing to ignore it?!?!

Page 1 of 108 1231151101 ... LastLast