Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960

Thread: OFFICIAL Todd DeMartino’s "The Saga Museum" Thread

Bummer, was hoping for some actual news. I’m pretty sure this book will never get finished at this point. Best of luck with those refunds! Maybe it’ll come in the form of a CAS gift card....
    Wanted: Jawa sample proofs,a textured cape Leia, and any Boushh proofs. I'm also currently looking for a 21 ESB back Leia Organa proof. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback:http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

Quote Originally Posted by Kenner76 View Post
    Bummer, was hoping for some actual news. I’m pretty sure this book will never get finished at this point. Best of luck with those refunds! Maybe it’ll come in the form of a CAS gift card....
    so far no reply from either message. A CAS gift card would be pretty lame, but so far the alternatives is 0.0$

I’m not surprised but still hope it works out for you. Maybe you should contact the grading company he is with and let them know this is not good for there business. I would also contact the rebelscum board moderator and have this matter and this member finally dealt with.
    Last edited by DarthMickeyMoose; 09-05-2019 at 10:57 AM.

I've tried every method imaginable. I even contacted CAS to forward my message on to Todd, which they said they would. No reply. $87 deposit GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbi_Wan View Post
    I've tried every method imaginable. I even contacted CAS to forward my message on to Todd, which they said they would. No reply. $87 deposit GONE
    Bummer, that really sucks! It was most likely used to help get CAS started.
    Wanted: Jawa sample proofs,a textured cape Leia, and any Boushh proofs. I'm also currently looking for a 21 ESB back Leia Organa proof. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback:http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

Sorry to hear your lack of success with the refund. The entire project has been looking like vapour-ware for years now but it's disappointing to see it come to this.

Don't let it go though and I'm glad that you've called it out in public. Keep doing so in other locations including Facebook, and certainly anywhere CAS is involved. And it might seem futile, but file a police report too. The guy has stolen from you, that should have consequences so don't let it go.
    "I'm sorry, but I'm not going to watch the Clone Wars TV series until I've seen the Clone Wars movie. I prefer to let George Lucas disappoint me in the order he intended.

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960