Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 94957585960 LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL Todd DeMartino’s "The Saga Museum" Thread

How many years has it been now? I wonder how much compound interest was made on the money from the pre-orders to date.

Did someone had success with the refund over the last weeks/months? I am sending mails to info@thesagamuseum.com since February without any feedback ...

Quote Originally Posted by KeepFrozen View Post
    How many years has it been now?
    Its only been 11 years, give the man a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Schneider View Post
    Did someone had success with the refund over the last weeks/months?
    Don’t worry about it, your money is safely invested in a grading company.

Is there anyone left who thinks this is actually going to ship? Just curious.

-Snags
    "I've got a bad feeling about this."

Can you imagine this matter in court? Judge: where is this book that your customers paid for in advance when they preordered this item? They were promised this book over a decade ago. His Reply:Your honor it’s only been 11 years and I’ve been very very busy and now I’m off on to something else. What book were we talking about again?
    Last edited by DarthMickeyMoose; 08-14-2019 at 08:36 PM.

So CAS was partially funded by the book sale money, yet collectors (yes can be fools) send their collectables and grading money into CAS after this fact ? For what ? Has this topic been talked about on any podcast , more info ?
    "It is better to light a small candle then to curse the darkness" ~Confucius
    WTB:any ESB Rebel Soldier Proof card
    Refining my broken English to proper English, *cuz John A. said so

I’ll tell you one thing, there is a ton of loyalty on these boards. It’s clearly obvious as to what went on here with this book. A lot of intelligent posts have been made about it. The media would have eaten this up if the story got out. I always hear about how “you could always ask for a refund” meanwhile your money was getting flipped as you hung onto the promises
    Trade Feedback
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t919503/

Looking for any type of Snaggletooth prototypes- New or vintage!!!

Unfortunately building allegiances is more important than truth and honesty to many people in this hobby. Better to keep quiet about things than potentially burn your bridges.

LOVE THE CONSPIRACY STAR WARS STUFF!!!

Get to it Vintage Rebellion or Chive Cast!

i just asked for a refund, replied to an email from 2015 updating my address, which I have since moved again lol
    and just now sent a message through the website, will see if i get my money back
    Last edited by tmlfan; 08-29-2019 at 01:57 PM.

Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 94957585960 LastLast