Page 367 of 368 FirstFirst ... 267317357365366367368 LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 3673

Thread: LEGO On Sale Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sabertrooper View Post
    Anyone looking at the UCS Y-Wing 75181 that hasn't pulled the trigger yet, might want to take a look at either amazon or walmart, who price matched them. Amazon is listing it at $149.99 for their prime sale. I got next day delivery from walmart at no charge. About the cheapest I have seen this set so far, and who knows when they will retire it? Enjoy!
    Great deal for one of my favorite sets. No regrets paying full price last year.

Vader's Castle is an Amazon Prime Day deal for $89.99.

I saw some mild clearances at Target today as they start to do their August resets. TLJ Snoke battle was $10 off. Solo speeder was $7 off.
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

I missed out on the Lego Star Wars mark downs at my local Walmart stores. By the time I seen they were blowing them out (50# off) they were wiped out. While in a part of town I ‘m never in I see the sandcrawler set (75220) 3 Hoth medical sets (75203) , Solo (75217) and the (75230) porg from last Jedi set. I scanned them just to see if they were marked down at all and they were all 3 cents each. Has to be the best deal I have ever got. Sure enough I looked on brickseek and there were many stores that had marked many different sets and other items to the same price.
    Last edited by DarthMickeyMoose; 09-01-2019 at 01:59 AM.

wait. 3 cents?! what?
    LEGO Star Wars content manager - Rebelscum
    LEGO Star Wars forum administrator - Rebelscum
    RLFM Representative - LEGO Ambassador Network

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    wait. 3 cents?! what?
    Thatís what Walmart marks stuff thatís to be written off. He got lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    wait. 3 cents?! what?
    Yeah it was crazy. I got change back from my quarter for 6 sets.. I’d advise everyone to scan anything that is clearance. The sandcrawler set was marked down to $99.99 but rang up as I posted 3 cents, good luck everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMickeyMoose View Post
    Yeah it was crazy. I got change back from my quarter for 6 sets.. Iíd advise everyone to scan anything that is clearance. The sandcrawler set was marked down to $99.99 but rang up as I posted 3 cents, good luck everyone.
    Good glaven. I must have been to twenty Walmarts in the Route 66 corridor when I was over in April and the only LEGO sets I saw on sale were a couple of Friends ones.
    LEGO Star Wars content manager - Rebelscum
    LEGO Star Wars forum administrator - Rebelscum
    RLFM Representative - LEGO Ambassador Network

I picked up several small and medium sets on clearance (50% off) at a Barnes and Noble out of state over the weekend. The stores near me seldom have much for Lego on the clearance tables, so it was an unexpected bonus on our trip.

I would like to mention how appreciative I am of this thread in letting me know when there are deals out there I may not routinely see. It's saved me a few dollars over the years for sure.

So, to add in my own way, here are the current savings on the new stuff at Walmart (Amazon usually matches) and remember you can ask to price match at Target and they have never given me a problem.

Y @ 56 (69)
    ATST @ 40 (49)
    Speeder 32 (39)
    A @ 26.97 (29.99)
    DS Cannon @ 16 (19.99)

So that would save you about $35 right off the bat!
    Last edited by INDY; 10-04-2019 at 09:26 AM.

Page 367 of 368 FirstFirst ... 267317357365366367368 LastLast