Page 317 of 368 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319327367 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 3674

Thread: LEGO On Sale Thread

So bummed . 2 days ago walmart had no clearance. Today i went in and they clearanced the 4 ghosts to 64... Its the only set I desperately want And I could have afforded it at that price. Bummer all sold out.
    "The ability to speak does not make one intelligent." - A wise man

Feedback Thread!: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1005743-4/#post18189030

Check other stores, they are clearanced everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathbymonkeys View Post
    So bummed . 2 days ago walmart had no clearance. Today i went in and they clearanced the 4 ghosts to 64... Its the only set I desperately want And I could have afforded it at that price. Bummer all sold out.

Picked up a Ghost for $64 for my son's birthday, a TMNT Turtle Lair Invasion set for $35 and a Double-Decker Couch for $11. I don't collect the TMNT stuff, but that was hard to pass up.

ghost is still at 64 if you can find them, havent seen any new price changes

Quote Originally Posted by mec View Post
    ghost is still at 64 if you can find them, havent seen any new price changes
    The only price changes that I've seen have been the opposite of what I'd like. Grievous Wheel Bike and Droid Gunship seem to have gone back to their old price at my Walmarts.

I'm waiting for that WM Excl. Azure Angel to hit ~ $25 price point
    My Trade Thread & My Feedback Thread
    WANT: Maleval, Phobos, Nicanus Tassu, Llats Ward

Wife found the Azure Angel and droid gunship on clearance at Walmart. Forgot how much she said. The AA will be an early birthday present to me and I will probably throw the droid gunship up for sale or trade.

I didnt see those, mos eisley is still at $49. not cheap enough for me.
    too many other projects requiring money.

when I was in San Diego last month lots of sets where on sale at Walmart, but since I got home nothing is clearanced at Walmart.
    ''Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' -- John Wayne
    my feedback
    "What is considered from a GG's point of view "near future"? " -- LightSword 07/08/13

Quote Originally Posted by vader2001 View Post
    when I was in San Diego last month lots of sets where on sale at Walmart, but since I got home nothing is clearanced at Walmart.
    I never see any around here either. At least not Star Wars
    IN RESPONSE TO MY CONFIRMED PGM PRE-ORDER for the Deluxe General Veers mini-bust that I never received:
    "...unfortunately we no longer have any Veers..." Chris Hillseth - Marketing and Customer Service Coordinator, Gentle Giant Studios, Inc.

Page 317 of 368 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319327367 ... LastLast