Page 3 of 368 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: LEGO On Sale Thread

Re: Lego On Sale Thread #2

Quote Originally Posted by Pellaeon
    What do you all think, which would you all choose ?

Emperor's Shuttle
    Y-Wing
    Grevious Ship
    ARC-180
    I would pick the Emperor's Shuttle, with my second choice being a tie between Grevious and the ARC-170.

Haven't done all the math yet, but if you're a Borders Rewards member it might be worth picking up some Lego sets before Friday. They have a coupon out now for 20% off your entire purchase, plus you'll get and additional 10% member discount, plus you'll get $5 in Borders Bucks to spend in late June for every $50 spent.

I think they have POTC Queen Anne's Revenge for $140 ($120 is retail) but the discounts above mean you get it for $100 plus get $10 to spend later, so not too bad.

Any Memorial weekend sales going on?
    Feedback
    WTB: Leia Boushh & Rebo Band Pre-Production

Quote Originally Posted by rupert
    FYI, not one of the usual places to buy Lego, but they have a lot of great kits priced at retail....Scholastic.com is having a Memorial Day Sale with 20 percent off and free shipping on everything including Legos. I see they have the Clone Turbo tank, Grievous Starfighter, Mindstorms and other sets. If you want to save even more, Ebates has an add'l 5% cash back plus $5 signup offer:

Ebates (for 5% Off and $5 bonus if its your first time)
    http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrer...OuDa8NGQ%3D%3D

Scholastic.com (Coupon Code: MDSS20 for 20% Off and Free Shipping)

PS - Offer ends today

Quote Originally Posted by mrfootball
    FYI, not one of the usual places to buy Lego, but they have a lot of great kits priced at retail....Scholastic.com is having a Memorial Day Sale with 20 percent off and free shipping on everything including Legos. I see they have the Clone Turbo tank, Grievous Starfighter, Mindstorms and other sets. If you want to save even more, Ebates has an add'l 5% cash back plus $5 signup offer:

PS - Offer ends today
    Nice! thanks for the heads up, I'll go check it out.
    Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by mrfootball

PS - Offer ends today
    Good deal. If I wasn't saving for the upcoming Harry Potter stuff, I might have grabbed a few things.

I was at Target today and they had spaces where the ARC 170, Tie Defender, General Grievous Starfighter and Slave I completely cleared out like they were making room for new sets, I wonder if these will be the ones to go.
    Feedback

I was at Target today and they had spaces where the ARC 170, Tie Defender, General Grievous Starfighter and Slave I completely cleared out like they were making room for new sets, I wonder if these will be the ones to go.
    Isn't the Tie defender already retired? Beyond that i don't think any others you listed will be retired instead they probably just won't be carried at target anymore IMO.
    "Nobody gives a care about the fate of labor as long as they can get their instant gratification" Squidward, Spongebob Squarepants

Quote Originally Posted by justabigkid
    Isn't the Tie defender already retired? Beyond that i don't think any others you listed will be retired instead they probably just won't be carried at target anymore IMO.
    Probably right, on Lego.com they don't even have the "HTF" tag on the Grievous set.

What happened to Ernie!?
    Feedback

Fred Meyers has the ARC-170 at $40.

Page 3 of 368 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast