Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Avengers: Endgame ***Spoiler Thread***

Avengers: Endgame ***Spoiler Thread***

If you havenít seen the movie yet, stay out!!

I thought the wrong characters died. Tony had his precious family and had no reason to return as he mentions. Cap. and Thor shoulda died IMO.
    ANH, the best movie ever - ESB, the best SW movie ever
    My feedback

Cap is done and got what he wanted out of life. Thor is going to explore the universe and Tony did what he had to do. Widow was unexpected. At one point. I thought it was gonna go all Last Jedi Girl Power. All in all happy with it.

Amazing film!! The only unresolved thing was Vision, since he's going to be in the Disney Plus show. Excited for Falcon-Cap; I enjoyed the comics.
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Remember the line Strange says to Tony, “ if I tell you, it won’t happen?” Makes sense now.
    My feedback

That's the whole point that he's a martyr now. The hedonistic, self indulgent billionaire made the ultimate sacrifice.
    R.I.P. PETER MAYHEW

It was very good, but not one of the best Marvel movies. It is better than the average Marvel movie. It was everything I wanted and didn't want, if that makes sense. It wasn't as good as Infinity War. The first half of the movie was very slow. My top two favorite characters died, which obviously took some joy out of the movie. The deaths were expected. The most obvious exit was Cap, due to the fact that Chris Evans made it no secret that he would be done after this movie. It was nice to see Cap get a happy ending. I enjoyed seeing Peggy and Jarvis again. I desperately hoped Tony Stark would survive, being my favorite character, but I had a feeling he would die in the final battle with Thanos. I wanted to believe in the rumors about a Black Widow movie, but my gut was telling me it was all a smokescreen. It looks like my gut was right. They could do an origin story, but I don't think it would make sense to go backwards and make one. The silver lining is that Thor is still around. I'm excited to see him as part of the Guardians of the Galaxy. I enjoy the rivalry he and Quill have. I think Chris Hemsworth is enjoying the role now more than ever. I figured if any of the original Avengers continued on, it would be him. It was nice to get that Peter Parker/Carol Danvers meeting. They are obviously the two who will be filling in the Stark/Rogers type of roles, as long as Marvel Studios are able to keep using Spidey beyond this summer.

I'm looking forward to seeing where the story goes from here. I don't think it's possible that the future will be as good as the past, but I will continue to look forward to and watch what comes next.

I'm extremely thankful that nothing was spoiled for me. I was being extremely careful where I went and what I looked at on the internet this week.
    "I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

when does homecoming take place? it was weird to see peter go back to high school after 5 years have passed.. and all his friends are still the same age?
    "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?" -- James Kirk, U.S.S. Enterprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt60 View Post
    when does homecoming take place? it was weird to see peter go back to high school after 5 years have passed.. and all his friends are still the same age?
    Yup, it’s a continuity error.
    My feedback

Or comic book logic that meant his friends were in the 50% that got dusted and returned - the same logic that kept all the original Avengers in play.

It’s either going to be FFH is set in an alternate reality, or Mysterio has him hypnotized or has the power to put Peter in an alternate reality? His friends that weren’t snapped from HS have to be in college or moved on in their lives...
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast