Page 176 of 176 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176
Results 1,751 to 1,756 of 1756

Thread: Game of Thrones on HBO

These so-called petitions are embarassing imo. All these folks pointing pitchforks at D&D - they were praised for how many seasons?

After many days to digest how it all came to an end, I am fine with it. I look forward to the eventual 4k release of ALL Seasons, and plan on watching it all again.
    " Everybody breaks, everybody breaks sometimes...."

Quote Originally Posted by epsilonjedi View Post
    Yep. What’s there to talk about? There’s a reason there was a petition with over 1 million signatures. It obviously won’t get remade but these are the people bringing you the next Star Wars movies so have fun!
    The petition is stupid. People go out of their way to hate things on the internet and jump on bandwagons just because it's "trendy."

I am really excited for the Benioff and Weiss Star Wars trilogy. As long as Ruin Johnson has nothing to do with it.
    I just want Star Wars to be great again after the catastrophic failure of TLJ.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBeek View Post
    These so-called petitions are embarassing imo. All these folks pointing pitchforks at D&D - they were praised for how many seasons?

After many days to digest how it all came to an end, I am fine with it. I look forward to the eventual 4k release of ALL Seasons, and plan on watching it all again.
    People didn't get the exact season they imagined, so they think they're entitled to a new one. It's the same as all those lunatics who tried to get The Last Jedi remade. It's insane.

Quote Originally Posted by BoneFett View Post
    The petition is stupid. People go out of their way to hate things on the internet and jump on bandwagons just because it's "trendy."

I am really excited for the Benioff and Weiss Star Wars trilogy. As long as Ruin Johnson has nothing to do with it.
    I just want Star Wars to be great again after the catastrophic failure of TLJ
    Come on. You MUST see the hypocrisy here.

Quote Originally Posted by BoneFett View Post
    Are people done talking about this already?
    I mean I'm glad nobody is trashing it anymore because I loved the final season but it still needs to be talked about positively.
    You know, I'll bet there's plenty of people out there who feel the same way about TLJ.

Game of thrones was fantastic when Benioff and Weiss had source material to go on. Once they surpassed the books and started writing on their own the show was not the same. As long as the current “story group” is in power and/or they are letting them write the new SW I won’t be holding my breath for quality product.

Quote Originally Posted by lister View Post
    People didn't get the exact season they imagined, so they think they're entitled to a new one. It's the same as all those lunatics who tried to get The Last Jedi remade. It's insane.

Come on. You MUST see the hypocrisy here.

You know, I'll bet there's plenty of people out there who feel the same way about TLJ.

Vicarious_Fan? Is that you?
    It can't be because the grammar and spelling are correct.
    I guess somebody else has a hate boner for me

Quote Originally Posted by lister View Post
    It's extremely silly, like HBO would want to spend millions of dollars to redo a season. Just crazy, no one will be ever happy with how a show wraps up. Everyone should be grateful they did wrap it up because a lot of shows get cancelled and don't have conclusions.

Page 176 of 176 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176