Page 2 of 285 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunting Finds - Hasbro SPRINGS into action!

Re: Hunting Finds - Hasbro SPRINGS into action!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosski
    Here come that guy with the Busy Ball Bopper!
    LOL! Yeah, I was gonna say that to you the next time I saw you...
    Trade Feedback
    WANTED: 2013 Big G Cereal Pens: Darth Vader and Anakin

Quote Originally Posted by Val_Da_Carr
    Anyone finding the Droid Gunship?
    Yeah, I'm finding that all over (at Targets). No sign of the Jedi Speeder yet, though...
    Trade Feedback

Hasbro Star Wars toys are buy 1, get 1 50% off at TRU this Friday and Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpimus_Prime
    I'm on the Buy None Get None diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zamps
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpimus_Prime
    I'm on the Buy None Get None diet.
    Wah-wah.

Hey, actually, that's a good diet....
    Wants:
    Wal-Mart BS Scarif Trooper

Sad sad day...

I think I have come to the realization, I can no longer support the Hasbro side of my Star Wars hobby. With this being said, I have to decide what the best avenue to sell is. I know I will not get close to what I have spent on it, but I would like to get as much as possible. Any ideas?

For those who don't know, I am expecting my third child; this is what is promting the soul searching and sudden sell off.
    Dave
    This is the Droid you are looking for!

Re: Sad sad day...

Quote Originally Posted by darthdave1981
    I think I have come to the realization, I can no longer support the Hasbro side of my Star Wars hobby. With this being said, I have to decide what the best avenue to sell is. I know I will not get close to what I have spent on it, but I would like to get as much as possible. Any ideas?

For those who don't know, I am expecting my third child; this is what is promting the soul searching and sudden sell off.
    I am very sorry to hear that (about quitting Hasbro, congrats on the baby!) I myself have been debating quitting, but wasn't planning on selling what I have already. I just was going to stop buying the new stuff. My only suggestion would be to get a table at Kane County (which is on May 15). Henry's show is great for clearancing out low priced stuff, but you'd do much better at Kane County due to larger traffic. Any rare or harder to find pieces you will probably want to throw on Ebay. Of course, you can also try posting a list of stuff in the Rebelscum forums to sell to board members...
    Trade Feedback

Re: Sad sad day...

Quote Originally Posted by kenbenobi
    Quote Originally Posted by darthdave1981

I am very sorry to hear that (about quitting Hasbro, congrats on the baby!) I myself have been debating quitting, but wasn't planning on selling what I have already. I just was going to stop buying the new stuff. My only suggestion would be to get a table at Kane County (which is on May 15). Henry's show is great for clearancing out low priced stuff, but you'd do much better at Kane County due to larger traffic. Any rare or harder to find pieces you will probably want to throw on Ebay. Of course, you can also try posting a list of stuff in the Rebelscum forums to sell to board members...
    The Chicago group has 9 tables for May 15th at Kane. I chipped in $30 for half of a table, along side ValDaCarr. I will check and see if there is more room open. I would recommend this or e-bay if you want to recoup the most money possible (much you will still sell at a 20% loss compared to retail; some will be 20% more - you just never know).

First time out looking at toys in months. Took the fam out to Janesville. Saw R5D4, Yavin Han, and Gree for the first time at TRU. AND old style battle packs are 50% off, 12.50. Also saw Utapau Trooper at Target. Geonosis 2 Packs were $7 at Target. They had a ton. Only got the Coleman T/Jango combo. Also got a clearance IronMan2 fig in the glow cup display for 50% off + a $3 off coupon from last week's newspaper. $2 ain't too bad. Not much else to mention. KMart currently has 50% additional off already clearanced toys. Didn't see anything worth buying - even for $2 or so.

Did some travelling last Friday and found More Pixar Cars than Star Wars. At an out of the way Target found a GH ATAT for $20 and one Droid Gunship.

(for the record Cars 2 is coming June 24 so the clearance/fire sale at Target has BEGUN)
    VDC's Trader Feedback
    WTB/WTT - nothing at this time

Page 2 of 285 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast