Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: Q&A: Have a MM, AF, Titanium or other question?

Anyone know roughly what the UK price for an Action Fleet Y-wing is? Having a quick search it seems to range from 30 - 50 for it boxed. A place near me has a boxed one at 25 but these aren't something i'd usually buy, so i have no idea if that's really a good price or not.

So, the little plug on the AF stand that held my Millennium Falcon just broke, remaining in the hole beneath the ship (I could take it off with pinchers hopefully). Is that a common defect that some of you already witnessed, or is that bad luck and a delayed quality defect ? Since the Falcon is a bit heavier than other ships, I would think this could aggravate such issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmatt View Post
    So, the little plug on the AF stand that held my Millennium Falcon just broke, remaining in the hole beneath the ship (I could take it off with pinchers hopefully). Is that a common defect that some of you already witnessed, or is that bad luck and a delayed quality defect ? Since the Falcon is a bit heavier than other ships, I would think this could aggravate such issue.
    I would chalk it up as bad luck. I've never had that happen with any of mine until a few weeks ago. It was on an Alpha X-wing.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmatt View Post
    I would say bad luck. I've never had one fail, at least not yet. You might try jabbing a needle in at an angle or supergluing a rod to the stand bit. That should help you get it out without having to take it apart.

Thanks for the comments, considering the age of these items, it's quite surprising that only one failed.

I should be able to find a spare stand, worse case scenario I'll get one online.

Greetings.......I am looking for the Wave 3 2008 Clone Wars Titanium AT-ST in original packaging......Any suggestions as to where I might find this particular diecast? This is the wave with fel, hot dog, mace, royal cruiser and t-16. Willing to buy or trade (have many titanium dupes and action figures in op).

Thanx much.......
    "Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses."

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930