Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: Official Trading Card Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Been a while but good to be back on RS. I am trying to finish my 1996 Finest Refractor Chase cards set. The ones with the refractor front and golden colored character and card # on the back. I need 11 cards and have 20 for trade. If interested PM me and I can provide pics. BTW I just opened 7 boxes of these so all of my extras are straight from packs to ultra pro sleeves, toploaders, and team bags. And if you need a base set or the insert sets lmk.

Looking for ALL Parallels for a subset of Journey to RISE OF SKYWALKER cards

Hi everyone.

Im trying to complete a specialized set of JOURNEY TO RISE OF SKYWALKER cards.

I anyone has any of these six cards in PARALLEL COLORS (not base BLUE), then I'd trade-for and/or buy them generously:

________________________________________________1/1 Target
    ________________________________GRN SLV BLK ORA RED RED XTR
    #12 A Home on Tatooine _________[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
    #21 Seeking the Jedi Master ____[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
    #34 Rey Waiting for her Parents_[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
    #81 Lessons for Rey_____________[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
    #89 The Great Ruse of Skywalker_[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
    #92 Rey at the Ready____________[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

Im looking for REDs too, either/or the 1/1 reds, or just the TARGET pack (unlimited) versions.

XTR means anything Extra, - like Topps preview cards, PrintingPlates, or any specialized version of this card.

If you're trying to complete a set, I have extras of all the others, including patches, numbered versions (orange/black), and one extra auto to let go (CECEP ARIF RAHMAN as KROKIND SHAND)

Thanks, and MTFBWY

-Clone Wolf

(edit) P.S. If we do agree on a TRADE, I'll send FIRST, and also include a return SASE. -CW
    Last edited by CLone_Wolf; 10-19-2019 at 08:42 AM.

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839