Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: Official Trading Card Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

I am getting desperate, so I am hoping someone here can help me out. Over the past few years I have completed series 1-7 of Topps Star Wars Galaxy, except for a few random Series 6 base set cards. I am looking for Series 6 cards #8, 18, 23, 25, 26, 75, 85, 86, 94, 96, 98, 102, 104, 105, 111, 116, and 118.

If anyone has these cards available, I will happily pay for them.
    "Got your hands up almost like you're begging. Beggin' for a little piece of Boba."

LF: 40th Anniversary Gold Auto's
    1. Bai Ling (Bana Brent)
    2. Blakiston (Mon Mothma)
    3. Garrick Hagon (Darklighter)
    4. Kipsang Rotich (Nieb Nunb)
    5. Matthew Wood (Grievous)
    6. Hamill (The fella with the sword)
    PM me! I will buy for cash or trade for some base auto's/Cel dupes that I have, with or without cash.

I'm looking for this magenta printing plate for base card #98 (Rey & Finn Rescued) from The Force Awakens series 2 (and also the Yellow one). Any help in locating would be fantastic. Thanks!

I love the smell of FREEDOM in the morning!

Does anyone have the gold card version of base card RO-33, General Romodi, from Galactic Files they would be willing to sell me or trade to me? Please let me know. Thanks.
    Last edited by rosemaster; 02-19-2019 at 11:40 PM.

All are new in protective cases and come from a smoke/pet free environment. Shipping will be actual cost based on your location (via USPS)

For Sale:

Stars Wars Topps TFA Warwick Davis (Wollivan) Autograph card serial numbered #14/25! - $90.00 obo
    Star Wars Topps High Tek Warwick Davis (Wicket) Autograph card Silver serial numbered #13/15! - $120.00 obo
    Star Wars Topps High Tek Tim Rose (Admiral Ackbar) Autograph card Gold serial numbered #06/50! - $65.00 obo
    Star Wars Topps High Tek Alan Harris (Bossk) Autograph card Silver serial numbered #15/25! - $80.00 obo
    Star Wars Topps High Tek Billy Dee Williams (Lando) Autograph card gold serial numbered #44/50! - $175.00 obo

Let me know what you would like to get, thanks for looking!
    My Feedback: *Attention* My entire remaining ME SW (3.75 and 6 inch scale) collection is up for sale in the Classifieds section of this site. Stop by and pick something up. TVC Barge populace figures etc!

Quote Originally Posted by HonestAbe View Post
    All are new in protective cases and come from a smoke/pet free environment. Shipping will be actual cost based on your location (via USPS)

For Sale:

Stars Wars Topps TFA Warwick Davis (Wollivan) Autograph card serial numbered #14/25! - $90.00 obo
    Star Wars Topps High Tek Warwick Davis (Wicket) Autograph card Silver serial numbered #13/15! - $120.00 obo
    Star Wars Topps High Tek Tim Rose (Admiral Ackbar) Autograph card Gold serial numbered #06/50! - $65.00 obo
    Star Wars Topps High Tek Alan Harris (Bossk) Autograph card Silver serial numbered #15/25! - $80.00 obo
    Star Wars Topps High Tek Billy Dee Williams (Lando) Autograph card gold serial numbered #44/50! - $175.00 obo

Bump! Anyone interested in any, or all, of these...shoot me a PM. I would like to give them a new home.
    My Feedback: *Attention* My entire remaining ME SW (3.75 and 6 inch scale) collection is up for sale in the Classifieds section of this site. Stop by and pick something up. TVC Barge populace figures etc!

Hi all,

Looking to purchase the below wrappers from the vintage topps line:

Empire wax packs (red,yellow and blue - 4 of each)
    ANH wax packs (4 of each series wrapper - 20 in total)

Thanks

Lee
    Vintage toys ,prop and autograph collector and Luton Town FC supporter.
    Also try to play guitar with the guy in my avatar as an inspiration!
    JASON BECKER STILL THE BEST EVER AND STILL HERE DESPITE A.L.S.

I know this is wrong thread but hope it gets seen more. If anyone is looking for unopened packs of ROTJ cards original from 1983. There is a peddlers mall in Winchester Ky. that has almost a full box of them. I was shocked to see them in a booth. The booth is in the first aisle to the right after coming in front door. It's like 3rd booth. Also them had several non-sports unopened boxes . Everything from Gremlins to Andy Gibb cards. Indiana Jones to Charlie's angels . So just wanted to post this for those of you looking for that hard to find original wax packs. Hope it helps someone.

Quote Originally Posted by HonestAbe View Post

For Sale:

Bump! Make me an offer on any one card, or all of them. LMK, thanks!

WTS I have a handful of cards i want to to sell but not sure if i am doing this correctly. I do not know what sets these are from. I know some are from little debbie snacks, and some from a Lego movie. I have also included stickers from Ep1.
    All the cards are in good condition. The ROTJ card game the cards are still wrapped in plastic wrap it's just the perforeted top opened up on me. All the cards are there on the Ewok games. I want 22.00 nothing for shipping. Both of those sets pictured there are roughly 60 cards apiece of each set.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738