Page 5 of 260 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Clone Wars General Toy Discussion Thread

Re: Clone Wars General Discussion Thread - v2

I WANT AN EMBO FIGURE... This guy is insane. I would love to know a story on his backround.
    Yes, as I said, I am an assassin droid. It is my primary function to burn holes through meatbags that you wish removed from the galaxy…

Well I watched Episode 18 today (Saturday) and it wasn't to bad, It was all based on Malastare and the best part was seeing the Republic using ARC-170's for, I think the first time? And also seeing the first Dug characters in the show which where fairly neat especially the mounted Dug Warriors they ride what I can only best describe as giant Cricket/Grass Hopper Creatures and the warriors use electro-spear type weapons, but they don't use them against the separatists but something else Hmm?. We also saw a new Y-wing pilot which if produced as an action figure would possibly mean we'd get the Red variant Y-Wing fighter at some point. don't want to give the story away for all those that haven't seen the episode yet. and finally If your reading this on Sunday HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

Just saw the season finale trailer on starwars.com and it looks AWSOME!!!!

Had to go look after I read your post.
    I think that trailer has parts from the last three episodes since that is the final arc of this season and it revolves around Boba. There is way too much going on there to be just the last episode. It does look amazing though. Can't wait, enough though it will mean an end to this season.

I saw on a site that had a pic of Boba and Sing from the clone wars and a story behind them (I wont say anything cause I dont want to be a spoiler). I wonder if thats gonna be the shows that I read.
    Yes, as I said, I am an assassin droid. It is my primary function to burn holes through meatbags that you wish removed from the galaxy…

If ive read correctly the parts with plo koon and ashoka in the under city is the last episode(lethel Trackdown I think it was called).....Well as long as we get to see plo use his lightsaber im in.

Quote Originally Posted by darth_nihilus23
    If ive read correctly the parts with plo koon and ashoka in the under city is the last episode(lethel Trackdown I think it was called).....Well as long as we get to see plo use his lightsaber im in.
    I dont think I have ever seen him use his double lightsaber he uses on his arm. Has anyone seen him use it?

Quote Originally Posted by WarpedJedi
    Quote Originally Posted by darth_nihilus23
    I dont think I have ever seen him use his double lightsaber he uses on his arm. Has anyone seen him use it?
    I don't believe his used it yet and he may never. His lightsaber gauntlet is actually based on a concept of Plo Koon that was meant to be used in ROTS but was never used.

Return of the ARC 170 in Zillo Beast. Now I want one, and some Dugs would be cool too !
    "My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
    Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

Quote Originally Posted by MolaRam
    Return of the ARC 170 in Zillo Beast. Now I want one, and some Dugs would be cool too !
    Yeah , it would be cool some Dugs !
    I have the ARC-170 of ROTS and I think for TCW they juste must repaint this ARC-170
    My new TCW photonovel page 2 : http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1095939/

Page 5 of 260 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast