Page 103 of 260 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2591

Thread: Clone Wars General Toy Discussion Thread

That would be sweet 3-pack. Riff Tamson would awesome too.

Quote Originally Posted by Peeker View Post
    I'd actually buy a Jar Jar as Leoni fig.
    I'm a big fan of Jar Jar.
    No need for foul language

Krell better have ankle joints and knee joints if they want him to be as impressive as they say. For a huge guy he was very agile.

There seems to be some panic over the Hasbro press release (especially in the Scuba Ahsoka thread). Hasbro is made up of either idiots or geniuses, likely both, and put pictures of prototypes/models in their press release. They are all missing articulation, and the paint aps and sculpting are not that of mass production figures. NONE of these pics are the final product! We still have to wait and see what the final figures will really look like.

Quote Originally Posted by bongjuan View Post
    There seems to be some panic over the Hasbro press release (especially in the Scuba Ahsoka thread). Hasbro is made up of either idiots or geniuses, likely both, and put pictures of prototypes/models in their press release. They are all missing articulation, and the paint aps and sculpting are not that of mass production figures. NONE of these pics are the final product! We still have to wait and see what the final figures will really look like.
    i hope the final product looks like riff tamson

1 CW Hasbro figure is missing from the 2012 19, is it Phase II Commander Fox or what?

Why wasn't he shown at Toy Fair if it's him?

Most of the theaters around me are only showing TPM on one screen. The theater I was at tonight was 25% full for a 7pm showing which is usually the busiest showing. Looks like Hasbro has put their money on the wrong horse.

I loved their response in the q&a about re-releasing S3 Ahsoka, their answer was that there is going to be a realistic version of her coming in vintage collection and that will be the replacement.

I read that answer as they are looking to completely phase out the TCW styled figures, you'll get realistic CW figures and like it!
    Last edited by Zylek; 02-11-2012 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zylek View Post
    Most of the theaters around me are only showing TPM on one screen. The theater I was at tonight was 25% full for a 7pm showing which is usually the busiest showing. Looks like Hasbro has put their money on the wrong horse.

I loved their response in the q&a about re-releasing S3 Ahsoka, their answer was that there is going to be a realistic version of her coming in vintage collection and that will be the replacement.

I read that answer as they are looking to completely phase out the TCW styled figures, you'll get realistic CW figures and like it!
    I am hoping that TPM 3D bombs big time. I don't hate the movie, but I just bought The Complete Saga in Blu-ray, then it's out in 3D? It's just greed.

If they phase out animated figures, I'll probably stop collecting for the most part. I can't go back to realistic figs anymore, unless they are rebel soldiers, which I am a sucker for.

Quote Originally Posted by Rune_Haako View Post
    1 CW Hasbro figure is missing from the 2012 19, is it Phase II Commander Fox or what?

Why wasn't he shown at Toy Fair if it's him?
    Actually, there were two missing, Fox & Cyborg Maul.

Due to the limits of the line this year, Hasbro have to spread out everythung to reveal over each convention...

Yeah, I'm still in a state of disbelief over that one. She's a core character, one they acknowledged didn't make it out to stores in decent numbers, and yet it's still 'what's out there is out there,' buy this other one with the un-matching aesthetic instead. Is that really a Toy company rep speaking?? Can't believe what an eff-u that was.

The question is now, are we all mad enough to do something about it? I sure as heck am!
    Last edited by WilloftheForce; 02-12-2012 at 05:12 AM.
    "Your focus determines your reality."

I definately agree that they showed the wrong Star Wars film first.I know Lucas wanted to show them in order but still the Phantom Menace while the visuals where amamzing the story was rather flat.Even I will admit it being a Star Wars fan myself.I am sure that most of us would wait for the 3-D version of the OT.As for Hasbro backing the wrong horse yeah I think they did.It felt like 1999 all over again.

Page 103 of 260 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast