Page 302 of 303 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303 LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 3030

Thread: The Walking Dead Figures (TV & Comics)

how often does skybound have coupon codes? any free shipping offers?

disapointing TWD non-presence of McF at SDCC as every big con the last years

Quote Originally Posted by Real_Scooby View Post
    disapointing TWD non-presence of McF at SDCC as every big con the last years
    It's definitely become a consistent let down.
    You know that little voice in your head? My wife says I lack that.

Well, it appears the comic line is not completely dead - they just announced a NYCC exlusive "The Princess" figure.
    SW = OT

Cool, she's great! Guess I better get ready to pony up $30 for a figure that might break while taking it out of the package (still bummed about my Beta and Skybound never even replying to me about it)
    Things I need
    BS Zuckuss Legends Rogue, Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

I have not checked this thread in a long time I guess, but saw her pics. So if you haven't, here ya go (sorry, leia is still the only princess around here on a sw site...j/k fellow twd fans)

Ooh, I'm not crazy about that look on her face. It'd be cool to get an extra head with goggles down and no smirk...
    Things I need
    BS Zuckuss Legends Rogue, Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

Hate that we have to wait for a convention to get comic figures. Really want a Maggie and Herchel.

OMG !!! Just sitting through 9.01 and I already saw sooooooooo many potential new 5inch figures, new and reused characters, single carded and DLX-boxed.....

A shame that McF sacrificed that brand

Page 302 of 303 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303 LastLast