Page 300 of 303 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3021

Thread: The Walking Dead Figures (TV & Comics)

  1. #2991
    I want some more comic book versions.

  2. #2992
    Quote Originally Posted by LambethL47 View Post
    I want some more comic book versions.
    Gosh, they have all but abandoned that line. So much potential left there. Sigh.

    Rebels and Ewoks rejoice in the warm glow of firelight,
    drums beating, singing, dancing, and laughing in the
    communal language of victory and liberation...
    and the end of the Star Wars Saga.





  3. #2993
    Quote Originally Posted by gijigsaw View Post
    Absolutely.

    Besides Winston - I can't think of any iconic walkers from the last few seasons. Ideas?
    The only zombies that I have on my list are the little girl from the first episode and Winslow.

    They actually made the Bicycle Girl.
    Last edited by jediblood; 05-16-2018 at 08:52 AM.

  4. #2994
    Quote Originally Posted by jediblood View Post
    The only zombies that I have on my list are the little girl from the first episode and Winslow.

    They actually made the Bicycle Girl.
    You're right - darnit - I was thinking Teddy Bear girl.

  5. #2995
    Just in case anyone cares about another 10" Season 8 Daryl Dixon figure.
    This line is harder to kill than Merle Dixon's case of the clap.
    You know that little voice in your head? My wife says I lack that.

  6. #2996
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd_F View Post
    Just in case anyone cares about another 10" Season 8 Daryl Dixon figure.
    This line is harder to kill than Merle Dixon's case of the clap.
    Why should the 10 inch line be killed. It's the best looking figures compared to the small ones.

  7. #2997
    No one buys them around here...
    Things I need
    ML Cyclops JL, Rogue, Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

  8. #2998
    went to Senoia, GA this weekend where I did p/u single carded Shiva at The Woodbury shop. Also while @ café having lunch, Father Gabriel and Gregory actors came into the café. At the hotel, a couple I was speaking to, claimed they saw Steven 0gg at the Dead Bash charity event the night before. We were there too, but only saw "T-Dog", Teddy-bear girl, "Bertie", a few random Saviors, "Gavin", "Jared", "Kal", "Tamiliea"?? blonde Heapster lady, and a couple other minor characters. We must've missed "bicycle girl" and "Penny"--were planning on getting their figures signed...oh well

  9. #2999
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthmalgus View Post
    Why should the 10 inch line be killed. It's the best looking figures compared to the small ones.
    Beautiful as they may be, the line is on life support and only offers 1 new piece every 2 years (not counting reissues with minor mods). With literally FIVE characters in the 10" line since its induction, they've now begun repeating characters. While I would buy a new figure every month if they offered them, the thick coat of dust on the 10" figures in my local stores tells me there's little general interest in the line.
    You know that little voice in your head? My wife says I lack that.

  10. #3000
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd_F View Post
    Beautiful as they may be, the line is on life support and only offers 1 new piece every 2 years (not counting reissues with minor mods). With literally FIVE characters in the 10" line since its induction, they've now begun repeating characters. While I would buy a new figure every month if they offered them, the thick coat of dust on the 10" figures in my local stores tells me there's little general interest in the line.
    Really? I wish I could see a 10" Darryl at my local stores with a coat of dust and selling for retail. All I see now are scalper prices for him and Michonne online.

Page 300 of 303 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •