Page 3 of 305 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead Figures (TV & Comics)

Yeah, I saw these at TRU yesterday. I was planning on picking up the TV series but at $20 each, forget it.:livid:
    PSN ID: ​stormshadow138
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Nightwing77780
    My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit View Post
    Yeah, I saw these at TRU yesterday. I was planning on picking up the TV series but at $20 each, forget it.:livid:
    Same here. I discovered these at TRU and was enchanted by the zombie with the hatchet and split-open head. :applause: But at $20 a pop forget it. :greedy_dollars:
    STAR WARS 1977-2017 ~ Happy 40th!!!!!

TRU lowered the price to $17.99
    Currently loving NECA figures!

Quote Originally Posted by sunwi View Post
    TRU lowered the price to $17.99
    LOL Still way too high.
    STAR WARS 1977-2017 ~ Happy 40th!!!!!

yeah they're small figures...crappy ones too. I saw a review at mwctoys.com. They look horrible.
    "I don't want my life to imitate art, I want my life to be art." - Carrie Fisher
    Feedback

Found 'em at Toys R(ape) Us today too. Simply cannot justify $20 for an average-looking 6 inch figure, ever!
    You know that little voice in your head? My wife says I lack that.

It's good to see I wasn't the only one that had to do a double take at the price. When I noticed the tag I put those figures down so fast I'm surprised I didn't break 'em...

But I'll probably have to get at least one from the TV series. I'll just wait until they hit clearance like any other McFarlane product from the past couple years.
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Jean Grey, Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

I cannot describe how utterly disappointed I was at the $15 price point for a six inch figure, but $20 just absolutely pissed me off—so much so in fact that I have made a personal decision not to support TRU and their ludicrous price-gouging policies further for ANY family toy/bicycle/electronics needs. I will go without before I will go into that “store”. On a positive note, it’s nice to see I have sane limitations with my hard-earned-but-highly-devalued cash.
    You know that little voice in your head? My wife says I lack that.

I saw these and got interested until I saw the price. Sounds like that seems to be what everyone is saying about these. If they were closer to $10-12, I would have stayed interested.

Found the B&W Rick Grimes today.
    Currently loving NECA figures!

Page 3 of 305 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast