Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Feedback for BayTrooper

Feedback for BayTrooper

Have done some deals with some of you, please leave feedback if you can. Thanks!
    WTB unpainted micro white Bespin Guard
    Feedback Thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1062118/

Re: Feedback for BayTrooper

I bought a ewok village strut from Alex. Fast shipping and great item. Thanks Eric
    When 900 years old you reach look as good you will not.
    My Feedback

Bought some loose figs off me, easy to deal with
    Thanks
    Todd

Great to work with, and would do it again! Thank you for a smooth deal.

Had a great transaction with Alex. Fast payment and easy to deal with. Thanx again!

James
    Star Wars stuff is a horrible investment. Star Wars fans are always broke because all they buy is Ramen noodles, peanut butter and Kenny Baker autographs.

Alex is great to deal with! Super great at packing items! Thanks again for everything! Rick

A very smooth transaction. Great communication, items well packed, prompt shipping. Can't ask for anything more.

Recently completed a successful transaction with BayTrooper. Items were as described, packed well, and shipped promptly. Communications were always prompt and courteous as well. A model transaction. Thanks again, Alex.

just bought some 12inch SW figures for great deal. Figures arrived quickly, and were packed very, very safe.
    perfect transaction. Thanks!
    Check out my custom 1/6 scale figures http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/phot...00&ppuser=2168

Completed a VERY large purchase from BayTrooper. Communication was prompt, packing was excellent, and shipping was quick. Great scummer!
    Since kindergarten I acquired the knowledge, and after 12th grade I went straight to college.

My Trade Feedback

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast