Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3676848586

Thread: Canadian collectors info and help thread

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHSTAR_77 View Post
    I just found the Target exclusive Elite Snowtrooper at EB Games. It was just the figure and not part of the “mystery” box.
    I picked up a pair of those last Thursday. Same figure as FO Snowtrooper #12, but the cape makes this one cooler.

The new Vintage wave (Jawa, Yavin Liea, etc) is up on Amazon for pre-order now. I wouldn't count on them though, as they've been screwing people over on pre-orders for a while. I had the "Bro Thor" wave pre-ordered and as soon as the ship date arrived the status changed to "delivery date pending, we will deliver when we can". And it's been like that for a couple weeks.

They're also starting to put up the next Black Series wave. Biggs is up, along with the new trooper. I'm hoping Yavin Luke goes up soon. I really want that version because he wears that outfit throughout the current Marvel comic.

Purge Stormtrooper has started showing up at EB Games. I don’t know what happened to the stock in transit to Calgary, but I had to drive to 3 stores before I found one that wasn’t damaged.

Poe's X-Wing is on sale on Amazon.ca for $97 down from the retail price of $140.
    I saw tons of both X-Wings (Poe's and Luke's) at Toys R Us for full price on Friday.

No sign of Jabba's Palace. Does anyone know if it has hit Ontario yet?

Jabba's Palace spotted here in Hamilton. $70.
    Collecting since 1996
    Lurking since 2006
    And still a n00b in the community.

Quote Originally Posted by HolidaySpecial View Post
    Poe's X-Wing is on sale on Amazon.ca for $97 down from the retail price of $140.
    I saw tons of both X-Wings (Poe's and Luke's) at Toys R Us for full price on Friday.

No sign of Jabba's Palace. Does anyone know if it has hit Ontario yet?
    Already have my Poe x wing unfortunately, hope they do the same discount on Luke's x wing. Actually I hope they discount it much further so I can grab 2

Quote Originally Posted by RhyYees View Post
    Jabba's Palace spotted here in Hamilton. $70.
    Nice! I knew it was in BC, but wasn't sure it was in Ontario yet. I'll have to check out some stores this week. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Master_Fisto_91 View Post
    Already have my Poe x wing unfortunately, hope they do the same discount on Luke's x wing. Actually I hope they discount it much further so I can grab 2
    I can't get the listing for Luke's X-Wing to load. I tried to check on the price today, but no luck.

Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3676848586